Rating - 100%
49   0   0

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Ok, I'm not sure how to do this, but this is mostly for @Jay_Habanos

Buy 5, Get 2 or Buy a Box, Get 8

Score some FREE cigars this weekend only!

This is an outrageous deal -- for every 5 pack, automatically receive 2 of the same FREE. Even better, an 18ct. Box gets you 8 FREE!

Cigars that qualify for the special are listed below. Excludes sizes not listed, offer only valid while supplies last and expires 10/29/17 at midnight. Enjoy!

The Metropolitan line of cigars with its Dominican binder and fillers is a wonderful snapshot of the type of flavor and experience that have made Dominican cigars so popular over the past 20 years.

CONNECTICUT - MILD: The Golden Connecticut shade wrapper that adorns this selection ensures a mild yet balanced and flavorful smoke, full of cream, nuts, caramel and sweet cedar -- in the same wheelhouse as a Romeo Reserva Real or Montecristo White.

HABANO - MEDIUM: The Habano is a Nicaraguan Puro and is fuller-bodied as compared to the rest of the Metropolitan line. Cubanesque, delivering wood, slight creaminess, earth, and black pepper - scoring a 91 rating!

MADURO - MEDIUM: Not a full bodied maduro, this is a rich and decadent cigar with notes of earth, chocolate, espresso, leather & a touch of spice -- a must try!

Remember, FREE cigars will be added to your order, so just add to your cart and we'll add to your order -- 2 for every 5 pack, 8 for every box!

http://www.egars.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=metropolitan+habano+robusto&Search.x=0&Search.y=0http://www.egars.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=metropolitan+habano+robusto&Search.x=0&Search.y=0

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Ok, I'm not sure how to do this, but this is mostly for @Jay_Habanos

Buy 5, Get 2 or Buy a Box, Get 8

Score some FREE cigars this weekend only!

This is an outrageous deal -- for every 5 pack, automatically receive 2 of the same FREE. Even better, an 18ct. Box gets you 8 FREE!

Cigars that qualify for the special are listed below. Excludes sizes not listed, offer only valid while supplies last and expires 10/29/17 at midnight. Enjoy!

The Metropolitan line of cigars with its Dominican binder and fillers is a wonderful snapshot of the type of flavor and experience that have made Dominican cigars so popular over the past 20 years.

CONNECTICUT - MILD: The Golden Connecticut shade wrapper that adorns this selection ensures a mild yet balanced and flavorful smoke, full of cream, nuts, caramel and sweet cedar -- in the same wheelhouse as a Romeo Reserva Real or Montecristo White.

HABANO - MEDIUM: The Habano is a Nicaraguan Puro and is fuller-bodied as compared to the rest of the Metropolitan line. Cubanesque, delivering wood, slight creaminess, earth, and black pepper - scoring a 91 rating!

MADURO - MEDIUM: Not a full bodied maduro, this is a rich and decadent cigar with notes of earth, chocolate, espresso, leather & a touch of spice -- a must try!

Remember, FREE cigars will be added to your order, so just add to your cart and we'll add to your order -- 2 for every 5 pack, 8 for every box!

http://www.egars.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=metropolitan habano robusto&Search.x=0&Search.y=0http://www.egars.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=metropolitan habano robusto&Search.x=0&Search.y=0
Damn! Those Torpedo look like straight ! I just might get the Maduro or Habano wrappers the Connecticut not so much.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
For any Old Henry fans, buy a box at discount and receive a 5 pack of Old Henry Rare Breed Robs, a really nice triple flame lighter, a large ashtray and free shipping.
http://www.holts.com/specials/top-shelf-showcase.html
This is one of Pepin's earliest blends, and from an article I read years ago, the one that launched his career. I had a buddy who loved these things, but I haven't had one in 6 or 7 years. I couldn't pass up a Pepin blend for under $3 each (when calculating in the 5 freebie cigars), so I just grabbed a box of the coronas. Smoked one yesterday OTT and it was fantastic. I will be grabbing some robs before the special expires in a couple days.

Edited to add: I just smoked one before breakfast. A pepper bomb in a slightly sweet tobacco format. If you like Pepin's trademark pepper bombs, you'll like this one. May be my new "everyday" Pepin blend.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Thompson has 10 pk of RP 50th Anniversary Habano Oscuro Toro for $39.95 + shipping. Discount taken after adding to cart. Normal MSRP over $200.00. Thought I'd give them a try for around 4 bucks a cigar

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thompson has 10 pk of RP 50th Anniversary Habano Oscuro Toro for $39.95 + shipping. Discount taken after adding to cart. Normal MSRP over $200.00. Thought I'd give them a try for around 4 bucks a cigar
Could you please post up a link? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Not saying anything about these cigars, as I've never tried them, but the fact that this super limited edition from five years ago selling so cheaply now doesn't always signal a great deal. I respect Rocky for what they did in being pioneers of the boutique boom in the nineties, and they're supposedly a very active proponent of cigar rights (a sound position for business). I've enjoyed more than a few RP cigars myself, but I'd never expect something they produce to fetch $20 a stick.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Neither do I but the reviews I read rated them pretty decent with lots of rest. Like I said for the price point its a crap shoot. These are probably part of the 2017 re-release of the cigar not the original release.