Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hahaha, i don't collect them, but I have to have that "blind justice" jar, just cause I'm a suppressor geek. But that's the same price it's been at, so I'm gonna hold off a little longer...
Ahh Mr. Glass, cave in....its your Christmas present to yourself

*Self proclaimed Room 101 whore*

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Ahh Mr. Glass, cave in....its your Christmas present to yourself

Pshaw! I've bought so much I shouldn't have in the last few months, I shouldn't buy anything else for a year! I seriously need to go on a freeze...... But the damn Deals!!!!!!!

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Here's what I found out on the Kryptonite

601 Kryptonite cigars join the 601 cigars collection as a complement to the 601 Steel cigars line. Superman. . ."Man of Steel". . . the superhero who's weakened by Kryptonite. . . you see the connection? Well, there's nothing weak about this full-flavored line extension from Erik Espinosa. Made at his La Zona factory in Estelí, Nicaragua, this all-Nicaraguan blend is seamlessly rolled in oily Habano wrappers. Although the name might suggest that this cigar going to pack a meteor-like punch, the 601 Kryptonite leans more to the medium-bodied side. Teeming with bold, well-balanced flavors of earthy spice, black pepper and a smack of sweetness, this is one DYNAMITE smoke. Add a 5-Pack or a HumiJar of 601 Kryptonite cigars to your next order.

Sounds right up my alley, I like the Steel

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice job posting that addy
not being an ass here, but I see some people not wanting to show their address while others (like patrick for instance) and people on the "r" sub ship each other things left and right. Whats the deal? I mean, i personally dont care if someone knew my address..so what gives?

and since this is cigar deals thread..i WILL stay on topic :)
the below screenshot is from holts, 1 day sale. go get em, boys n gals
upload_2017-11-9_8-14-22.png

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
not being an ass here, but I see some people not wanting to show their address while others (like patrick for instance) and people on the "r" sub ship each other things left and right. Whats the deal? I mean, i personally dont care if someone knew my address..so what gives?

View attachment 104117
Those Warlocks are the ish. Tempted to snag another box of those!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0

View attachment 104117
opsec man... Opsec. It's one thing to have a select group of people to have your address, It's quite another to have it publicly posted. There's some sketchy mofos out there...
And is it just me, or is that a silly good deal on the mason dixon? Is the north better than the south? (if so, that would be all kinds of wrong.. ;) Who are our crowned heads gurus here? any input @irratebass ?

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Some people like to participate in sharing addresses so they can bomb each other, some people share them in an attempt to get bombed, some people pretend they don't want their address shared to try and get bombed, some people don't want their address shared because they don't want to get bombed, and some people don't want their address shared publicly for privacy and security reasons. I think I covered all the bases there...

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
opsec man... Opsec. It's one thing to have a select group of people to have your address, It's quite another to have it publicly posted. There's some sketchy mofos out there...
And is it just me, or is that a silly good deal on the mason dixon? Is the north better than the south? (if so, that would be all kinds of wrong.. ;) Who are our crowned heads gurus here? any input @irratebass ?
Honestly I have smoked both, and neither one left an impression on me, they may have been smoked during a herf where. I didnt pay attention to them.

I was gifted both of them again, and I have not smoked them yet, maybe I will smoke them back. To back when I get to them.