What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Honestly I have smoked both, and neither one left an impression on me, they may have been smoked during a herf where. I didnt pay attention to them.

I was gifted both of them again, and I have not smoked them yet, maybe I will smoke them back. To back when I get to them.

*Self proclaimed Room 101 whore*
Sounds like a good plan. Let me know. I have one to try pretty soon..

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think I covered all the bases there...
I didn't even know there was a place to put my address, and I don't think I was asked when I signed up. I've seen comments about bombs, of course, and I eventually figured out what that meant. Also, someone PM'd a month or so ago me and said something about how my profile showed a zero, and sort of explained the whole trading thing. I just haven't followed up on it yet.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I didn't even know there was a place to put my address, and I don't think I was asked when I signed up. I've seen comments about bombs, of course, and I eventually figured out what that meant. Also, someone PM'd a month or so ago me and said something about how my profile showed a zero, and sort of explained the whole trading thing. I just haven't followed up on it yet.
I will be your father figure. Put your tiny hand in mine.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Some people like to participate in sharing addresses so they can bomb each other, some people share them in an attempt to get bombed, some people pretend they don't want their address shared to try and get bombed, some people don't want their address shared because they don't want to get bombed, and some people don't want their address shared publicly for privacy and security reasons. I think I covered all the bases there...
I was purely being lazy and didn't want to type as much. Add that to your list.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Atlantic has boxes of 30 CAO La Traviata Cigars Luminoso Maduro for $69.95

CAO La Traviata Cigars
Country of Origin Nicaragua
Shape Robusto
Blender CAO
Strength Medium - Full
Size 4 1/2 x 50
Grade Hand Rolled / Long Filler
Color Maduro