What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
5   0   0

Clear Frosty Mug
Enjoy a refreshing drink on a hot day by using this Clear Frosty Mug to keep your beverage of choice chilled to perfection. Simply place the mug upside down in the freezer to chill. $3.99 at Bed, Bath and Beyond

Still prefer purchasing 5ers when trying a new cigar. Age can do wonders!

Rating - 92.9%
20   1   0
Thanks for the replies! I kinda figured, but it is Fox. I haven't ordered any of their sampler deals, and wasn't sure what to expect. And yeah - I'm absolutely looking at the cigars, not the mug. CigarMonster, here I come!

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Is it just me, or have the "deals" on monster been crap this year? Seems like prices have went up, selection thinned out, and free shipping dropped on a lot of it.. that used to me one of my go to pages.. oh well..
Some of the best ones have been hidden way down in the new format. Have to click "see more" 3 or 4 times to find the gold. But also, I wondered if it was just because I've been getting pickier... ;)

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Same here, I'm not looking for stuff just to fill the tuperdors anymore and I have a better idea of what I like so I'm more selective. I got used to looking at the "3 minute"? deals on Cigar Page but I haven't seen them running lately.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Yea, but it's the thrill of the chase! Searching the sales, deciding if you want to jump on them. Why do you think the auctions are so popular? I now know how my wife feels when she finds a pair of shoes "on sale" after driving 30 miles and going into scores of stores!

Why would you try to take that from me by tempting me with a smart idea?

I'm kind of at the point it's either a box of Cubans into storage each month or end of the year closeouts for NCs.