What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
So this was posted on another site and I thought I would pass it along for those of you who may be looking for these. They seem to have a following:

That's right. Nearly a year ago in October 2008 Oliva released the Serie V Maduros in a limited quantity. We just found 20 of them and these are for sale on our site. Limited to 2 boxes per customer. All orders $300 or more get free ground shipping. We are selling these boxes at $89.99 per box.

Thanks,
Matt

http://www.texcigars.com/Cigars/Oliv...Maduro-5-Pack/

PS: Ignore the address, these are full boxes of 10.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
You can still order these even though they are out of stock... will take an additional 5-10 days to ship.

$117 for a box of Noellas.
I just called, and they have canceled this promo. They are honoring previous orders, but apparently there were suposed to be just a couple boxes on special, not all Tats an not backorsers--the lady on the phone told me it almost cost her her job.

Oh well, I'd have LOVED to get a box of Noellas for $117!!

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
check with nice ash cigars, they are still doing their 35% off promo

noellas are backordered, but they said they would still sell them at the discount a day or two back still 117!

just make sure to enter the tat35 coupon code!
I believe nice ash cigars it the site he was talking about that should not have applied the promo to the backorders and all tats.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I believe nice ash cigars it the site he was talking about that should not have applied the promo to the backorders and all tats.
I sent an email to them before I ordered, and Dave the owner said it was good, would just take a couple weeks.

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I sent an email to them before I ordered, and Dave the owner said it was good, would just take a couple weeks.
I was referring to njstone post below. Not sure if there is misinformation but appears as of today it is unfortunately no longer the case?????

I just called, and they have canceled this promo. They are honoring previous orders, but apparently there were suposed to be just a couple boxes on special, not all Tats an not backorsers--the lady on the phone told me it almost cost her her job.

Oh well, I'd have LOVED to get a box of Noellas for $117!!

n.olson

Veteran Eccentric
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
pipes and cigars was the issue. their offer seems to be ending.

the nice ash is going strong and selling even back orders on the sale items, as far as i'm understanding!

hopefully i helped a bit!

Rating - 100%
104   0   0
I can confirm this as well. I placed an order yesterday with NiceAsh, and they did honor the coupon and said that it was backordered, and would be shipped in 7-10 days!

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I can confirm this as well. I placed an order yesterday with NiceAsh, and they did honor the coupon and said that it was backordered, and would be shipped in 7-10 days!
Glad this is clarified, sorry for the confusion...

Now back to our regularly scheduled program...

CM has Arturo Fuente Hemingway Classic box for 149.99 for next 15 mins

Rating - 100%
596   0   0
cigar.com

Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet Boxes
All Sizes - You Call It - $59.95

Retail Value: $150.00
One Day Price: $59.95
Expires Sunday @ Midnight (EDT)

Boxes of 25 In Your Choice of Size
Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet No. 4 (5 x 42)
Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet Robusto (5 x 50)
Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet No. 2 Torpedo (6 x 52)
Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet Churchill (7 x 47)
Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet Fundadores (7 x 40)
Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet No. 1 (6.5 x 44)
Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet Magnum (6 x 50)

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Back from IPCPR in New Orleans. Lots of great sticks coming this fall and early next year. As always, we will keep you informed as they arrive or when we have more details.

Meanwhile, we are stocked on all your favorites, including our NHC House E.L. with a 10% off coupon good through the end of August on all NHC House E.L. and remaining ELO sticks.

If you still haven't tried them - there are 5 packs and samplers available and the coupon code below will work for those as well. And if you already have a favorite - use the coupon below on a bundle and boost your savings. (bundles are already 10% off and ship free - and you will save an additional 10%)

Starting today and ending 8/31/09 ... Use coupon Code BUNDLEUP09 during checkout to save 10% off on all NHC House products.
Just got this from NHC.

Noticed I didnt put the coupon code in.... sorry!

Last edited:

Josh.CHI

The Dude abides
Rating - 81.8%
10   2   0
Tatuaje Fleur 4 Cigar Ashtray - Black
MSRP: $35.00

$26.98

This amply-sized, 4-finger Tatuaje ashtray features the brand's fleur-de-lis emblazoned in the bowl and on the sides, as well as a stylized graphic of "Tatuaje." The ashtray itself is black ceramic. If you count yourself a Tat fan, this ashtry is a must-have. Add it to your cart now!

www.cigarmonster.com

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Nice! Had to pull the trigger on this one...
Tatuaje Fleur 4 Cigar Ashtray - Black
MSRP: $35.00

$26.98

This amply-sized, 4-finger Tatuaje ashtray features the brand's fleur-de-lis emblazoned in the bowl and on the sides, as well as a stylized graphic of "Tatuaje." The ashtray itself is black ceramic. If you count yourself a Tat fan, this ashtry is a must-have. Add it to your cart now!

www.cigarmonster.com

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Me too. Man, CM is becoming worse than CB for me. In all fairness, CB never had triple maduro's for $4 a stick that I am aware of......