What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 98%
61   1   1
Probably been posted before, but was in the Sunday Paper again last week:

Cigars International Sampler includes 1 each of:
- 5 Vegas Gold Churchill (7.0"x50)
- Black Pearl Rojo by La Perla Habana Robusto (4.75"x50)
- CAO Black Mosaic (6.0"x42)
- Fonseca Connecticut 5-50 (5.0"x50)
- Gurkha Master’s Select Toro (6.0"x52)
- Indian Tabac Super Fuerte Robusto (5.0"x50)
- La Tradicion Perdomo Reserve Cameroon ’R’ (5.0"x54)
- Reserva Maxima Media Corona by Puros Indios (5.5"x44)

(possible substitutions based on availability)

If you go to their website and give 'em $10 for the sticks and $5 for S&H you get their catalog and the 8 stick sampler.

Not a bad deal for noobs who are sampler-hungry.

Here's the link:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/prodDisp.asp?item=SP-CA02

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Corona Cigar Company Weekly Cigar Special

Jose “Pepin” Garcia has been making some of the hottest cigars in today’s cigar market since starting his company in 2003. His cigars regularly score ratings of 90 or higher in blind taste tests in such prestigious magazines like Cigar Aficionado. The Don Pepin Blue Label was on the #8 spot on Cigar Aficionado’s Top 25 Cigars of 2008 list.

We’ve assembled a Don Pepin Dream Team Assortment that’s an absolute treat. The cigars alone have an MSRP value of $74.00. But not only will you get the Dream Team Assortment but we’ll also include a 10 cigar capacity leather case making the total package deal worth a whopping $144.00!

Being a Weekly Cigar Deal we can’t possibly sell this for what it’s worth! So we’ll take over 68% off it’s value making it available for just $44.95.

Don Pepin Dream Team Assortment:
2 Don Pepin Blue Invictos 5”X50
2 Don Pepin Black Label Robusto 5”X50
2 Don Pepin JJ Series Selectos Natural 5”X50
2 Don Pepin JJ Series Selectos Maduro 5”X50
2 Don Pepin Vegas Cubanos Invictos 5”X50
Plus a 10 Cigar Capacity Leather Case
Add this dream team to your line up today!

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Cigar King

Weekly specials valid now through 8/19/09 or while supplies last

NACIONALES W ROBUSTO BY PEPIN GARCIA - 25 MIAMI MADE BEAUTIES FOR ONLY $99.95!

Nacionales W was created by Pepin Garcia in his Miami, FL factory El Rey de Los Habanos. This blend was designed by Pepin to mimic the cigars that he and his fellow rollers in Cuba smoked in the factories. He always called it the “National Blend” because every cigar smoker who worked in the factories on the island nation smoked the same blend. Pepin tried his best to re-create it, and he says it is very, very close. The Nacionales W uses a blend of all Nicaraguan tobacco topped off with an oily, brown colored Corojo’99 wrapper. This mouth watering blend is a solid medium body that gushes with flavors of spice, cedar, and coffee. The draw is effortless and it burns evenly creating a very solid layered ash. These flavors combined with Pepin’s superior construction ensure that the Nacionales W is another cigar that will make you think twice about buying Cuban cigars again.

NACIONALES W ROBUSTO BY PEPIN GARCIA
(5x50 / Bundle of 25)
MSRP - $249.95
SPECIAL LIMITED TIME PRICE IS ONLY $99.95

Length: 5
Ring: 50
Wrapper: Corojo
Qty of: 25

Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Cigar King

Weekly specials valid now through 8/19/09 or while supplies last

NACIONALES W ROBUSTO BY PEPIN GARCIA - 25 MIAMI MADE BEAUTIES FOR ONLY $99.95!

Nacionales W was created by Pepin Garcia in his Miami, FL factory El Rey de Los Habanos. This blend was designed by Pepin to mimic the cigars that he and his fellow rollers in Cuba smoked in the factories. He always called it the “National Blend” because every cigar smoker who worked in the factories on the island nation smoked the same blend. Pepin tried his best to re-create it, and he says it is very, very close. The Nacionales W uses a blend of all Nicaraguan tobacco topped off with an oily, brown colored Corojo’99 wrapper. This mouth watering blend is a solid medium body that gushes with flavors of spice, cedar, and coffee. The draw is effortless and it burns evenly creating a very solid layered ash. These flavors combined with Pepin’s superior construction ensure that the Nacionales W is another cigar that will make you think twice about buying Cuban cigars again.

NACIONALES W ROBUSTO BY PEPIN GARCIA
(5x50 / Bundle of 25)
MSRP - $249.95
SPECIAL LIMITED TIME PRICE IS ONLY $99.95

Length: 5
Ring: 50
Wrapper: Corojo
Qty of: 25
Anyone know of these, or try these before ???

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Here's a review by CSMoFo....

[ame="http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php?t=29865"]Nacionales W - BOTL Cigar Forums - Brothers of the Leaf[/ame]

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, my first post (and can't add a link yet). I think this is a great deal to share on my "maiden entry". Ordered 4x for my collection. Throw out the questionable CI Legends and you're looking at <$8 per stick for some outrageously priced smokes.

Now that's ENORME!

TE

***cigarsinternational.com/proddisp.asp?item=SP-G2ASST6&stext=SP-G2ASST6

1 - Graycliff 1666 Toro (6" x 50)
1 - Graycliff 1666 Presidente (7" x 48)
1 - Graycliff G2 Robusto (5.25" x 50)
1 - Graycliff Original PGX (6" x 50)
1 - Graycliff Chateau (Purple) PG (5.25" x 50)
1 - Graycliff Crystal Pirate (6" x 52)
1 - Graycliff Professionale PG (5.25" x 50)
1 - Graycliff G2 Pirate (6" x 52)
1 - Graycliff Espresso Presidente (7" x 48)
1 - CI Legends by Graycliff (5.75" x 54)

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
http://www.joecigar.com/?ref=wootalyzer.com

Reposado '96
Connecticut Salomon
10 Cigars (54% savings!)
Size: 7.1 x 58
Wrapper: Connecticut
Body: Medium

JOE CIGAR PRICE:
$27.50
MSRP: ($60.00)

Description:

Reposado &#8216;96 is something of a phenomenon. It all began in Joe&#8217;s retail stores....bulky chests containing beautiful, un-banded Salomons at a delectable price. The cigars were freshly rolled, offering a genuine Nicaraguan flavor &#8211; rich and complex. The cigars always sold out quickly and were rarely available, but customers demanded for more. Well, now they&#8217;re here, a lovely product that&#8217;ll dish out hours of smooth, satisfying flavors. Hand-crafted in Nicaragua, Reposado &#8216;96 Connecticut combines a beautiful Connecticut wrapper with an oily, seamless appearance with aged, premium long-fillers. Each cigar offers ample flavor despite a smooth, medium-bodied character, smacking the palate with a deep series of cream, coffee, and rich tobacco undertones with a somewhat sweet finish.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Atlantic Cigar Company - www.AtlanticCigar.com

STEALS-N-DEALS SPECIALS - IPCPR Convention Show Deals
Offer is good until Labor Day or while supplies last.
New products in stock as well as additional items now in stock!
CAIN BY OLIVA CIGARS - Straight Ass-Kicking Ligero!

SALE TAKE 15% OFF UNTIL LABOR DAY ONLY OR WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!

ENTER COUPON CODE: Cain15

CAIN CIGARS: The Oliva Cain line is made by the blending of full bodied & flavored ligero tobaccos for top growing regions in Esteli, Condega, and the Jalapa Valley. The end result is a full-bodied cigar with lots of strength and flavor, but blended in a way that each ligero tobacco used should help balance the other and provide a sense of smoothness. The blend is comprised of 25% Esteli Ligero, 27% Condega Ligero, 30% Jalapa Ligero.

Only the Robusto's in the Habano are currently available, other sizes are currently on back order.

CAIN HABANO ROBUSTO 5.75 x 50 SIZE NOW IN STOCK!

NEW - Antonius Cigars

This brand really caught our attention at this years IPCPR, a gem of a find and what a great smoke, rich with great balance between strength flavor! I would describe it as a cross between A.F. OPUS X and a La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero. Loads of Dominican Sun-Grown flavor packed in this nicely priced smoke. Available in 3 sizes Robusto 5 x 54, Toro 6 x 54 & a Belicoso 6.25 x 52, and all under 90 BUCKS! Special get FREE shipping plus an additional 5-pack FREE!

NEW - CASA FERNANDEZ CIGARS

FREE SHIPPING ON YOUR ORDER WITH BOX PURCHASE!

ENTER COUPON CODE: CF

A renowned producer of premium cigars for nearly three decades & one of Central American&#8217;s largest tobacco growers, Tobacalera Tropical is truly unmatched in the cigar industry today. Manufacturing such brands as Illusione, Cruzado & "JFR," the cousin team of Paul Palmer and Eduardo Fernandez have built a name for themselves as great growers and manufacturers of cigars. And just add another one to their list, the Casa Fernandez cigars are hand-made in Nicaragua using only the finest tobacco that then grown in Nicaragua.

The Casa Fernandez is a wonderfully complex Nicaraguan smoke that I highly recommend, for those who enjoy a rich spicy Nicaraguan cigar. The flavors are bold and powerful yet smooth with loads of flavor from start to finish.

BEAT THE CLOCK DEALS

PINAR DEL RIO OSCURO TORPEDO 10 PACK

Pinar Del Río Oscuro is rolled for the dark wrapper enthusiast. Utilizing a maduro wrapper leaf, Oscuro is a strong cigar that is supremely clean, a rare feat that is seldom accomplished by cigar factories today. with a silky texture. Pack of 10 cigars (6.50X52)

Regular Price: $64.00 SALE PRICE $38.50

OMAR ORTEZ HONDURAN MADURO SHORT TORPEDO 10-PK

5X48 PACK OF 10

Regular Price: $37.00 SALE PRICE $23.95

J. FUEGO DELIRIUM ROBUSTO 10 PACK

5.00 x 50 Pack of 10 Cigars.

Regular Price: $87.00 SALE PRICE $49.95

J. FUEGO GRAN RESERVA COROJO NO. 1 BELICOSO 10-PACK

6 X 54 PACK OF 10

Regular Price: $104.50 SALE PRICE $64.00

601 CT BLACK LABEL ROBUSTO 5-PACK 5x50

HALF PRICE SALE

Regular Price: $37.00 SALE PRICE $18.50

DON PEPIN MI BARRIO EL ACERE LTD 2009 5-PACK (6 x 50)

Regular Price: $60.55 SALE PRICE $39.99

DON PEPIN GARCIA BLUE LABEL IMPERIALES 10 PK

TORPEDO (6.12 X 52)

Regular Price: $82.80 SALE PRICE $49.95

PUROS INDIOS LTD 75TH ANNV. FUERTE TORO 5-PACK

(6 X 52) HALF PRICE SALE

Regular Price: $30.00 SALE PRICE $15.00

EVENTS - STROUDSBURG, PA STORE

THIS FRIDAY AUGUST 21ST 6PM - 9PM

ALTADIS CIGAR EVENT

Romeo y Julieta, Montecristo, Saint Luis Rey, Gispert

6PM - 9PM

Drinks, Cigar Specials, Raffles, & GOOD TIMES!

n.olson

Veteran Eccentric
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
August Double Flame Lighter Package
Item Id: 681

- Nibo Royal 62 Double Flame Butane Lighter with Punch Cutter

- The Armor Double Flame Torch Lighter

- The Tiger Stripe Double Flame Torch Lighter

Retail Price: $49.99

DISCOUNTED PRICE: $16.99 for all three!!!

S & H: FREE (US only) (colors may vary)
ONLY 10 SETS AVAILABLE AT THIS PRICE

http://www.buylighters.com/August-Double-Flame-Lighter-Package_p_682.html

earnold25

Eran
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Anyone know of these, or try these before ???
I had the corona last night, as I saw this deal. I really enjoyed the cigar. Front loaded with pepper like most Pepin's. Mellowed down after the first 3rd but I tasted more coffee then I've ever tasted in another Pepin blend for the remainder of the smoke. If you have the money, I say go for it.

Rating - 100%
104   0   0
I had the corona last night, as I saw this deal. I really enjoyed the cigar. Front loaded with pepper like most Pepin's. Mellowed down after the first 3rd but I tasted more coffee then I've ever tasted in another Pepin blend for the remainder of the smoke. If you have the money, I say go for it.
Thanks for the heads-up! I might have to bite on these!

Rating - 100%
596   0   0
cigar.com

Padilla Miami Robusto

SIZE: 5 X 50
WRAPPER: HABANO
BODY: MEDIUM - FULL
5 CIGARS

58% OFF!
MSRP:$45.00
$18.95

Buy 2 or more and your entire order ships free!