What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

CigarGavin

tatuado fumador de puros
Rating - 100%
114   0   0
Hi all, I'm looking to get a hold of a box of Padron 1964 anniversary Principe. Famous (and mostly everyone) has them at $260 so about $10.5 ea. I can activate our coupon botlorg (and actually there's a 20% out there 20OFFUPS) which drops them to $208 $8.32 ea. but I need a full box of something else to activate (5 packs don't seem to work) I picked something cheap like CAO La Traviata Divino Robusto, which with coupon is really cheap $54 just over $2 a stick. Then I add a 5 pack of something I like from cigar monster AB MAXX with coupon $3.86 a stick to kill the $7.99 shipping. The final price for all 55 cigars is $13 more than just getting the Padron alone and paying shipping $7.99.

That's a lot of work to get a descent price on Padrons and an additional 30 cigars I'm not really looking for. is there an easier way to get a good price on a box of Padrons? I've searched through the forum and looked through a few pages recently on this thread but it doesn't appear those are available at discount hardly ever. If anyone knows a better place to look for Padrons let me know, Thanks!

PS what is Scary Place?
If your willing to wait/play around auctioneer has them starting at 159$... may go up based on who wants them... and who reads this post... shit my bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BasicTek

The two basic categories of cigar, lit and unlit
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm willing to wait but $219 I might pull the trigger on now. It looks like on that auction site they haven't gone for over $200 so I'm going to look into that as well.

@multi-useless I thought it was monster but couldn't find the deals mentioned in an earlier post

BasicTek

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just ran across a deal on famous if you like AB Prensado they have a box of 10 Gran Toro's for $59.99 and botlorg drops it 17%. If you add something from monster it also gets the 17% and gives you free shipping. I got a Xicar cutter.

CigarGavin

tatuado fumador de puros
Rating - 100%
114   0   0
If anyone is feeling peck-ish

The monster has Nica rustica el brutijo bundles of 25 for 68$ shipped after the 17% off BOTL code.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just ran across a deal on famous if you like AB Prensado they have a box of 10 Gran Toro's for $59.99 and botlorg drops it 17%. If you add something from monster it also gets the 17% and gives you free shipping. I got a Xicar cutter.
How to you add something from monster to a famous cart? I've seen this over the past few days here but dont know how to do it?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

BasicTek

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How to you add something from monster to a famous cart? I've seen this over the past few days here but dont know how to do it?
It's a lot easier than you would think. If you are on famous you can see the monster icon in the upper left, all the sites are connected, so in my case I have an account on Famous, I'm logged into famous, I click monster on the top to find something I want and it's added to the famous cart with a little monster icon near it. When you checkout with the botl or other coupon, the usual $7.99 shipping will be $0.00. Someone else mentioned the cart will need to be over $50 I haven't tested this but there is a limit on the botl coupon like $50 or $75

BasicTek

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone is looking for some good deals on monster that will offer free shipping on famous here's a few accessories. This is the cheapest I've seen them so let me know if they can be had for less elsewhere. to use botlorg code your combined basket must exceed $50

Xicar Xi2 $24.98 with 17% $19.90
Boveda 65% (12) $35.98 with 17% $29.86
Colibri S-cut $23.98 with 17% $19.90

BasicTek

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for more Oliva V melanio (robusto size) and so far I found the best deal (non auction) to be Jr cigars with a 30% off coupon but $8 shipping charge, comes out to $6.50 a stick if I get 20. Is that a good deal or are there often better ones out there? It seems these go on sale but I haven't been watching them much? Oh and there's a 30% off coupon at JR with only a few brand exclusions...

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
I'm looking for more Oliva V melanio (robusto size) and so far I found the best deal (non auction) to be Jr cigars with a 30% off coupon but $8 shipping charge, comes out to $6.50 a stick if I get 20. Is that a good deal or are there often better ones out there? It seems these go on sale but I haven't been watching them much? Oh and there's a 30% off coupon at JR with only a few brand exclusions...
Should be able to find them for 5 or less on a sale if you bide your time. I alway check Atlantic as they usually have the best baseline price. Auctioneer for best anytime price.

BasicTek

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Should be able to find them for 5 or less on a sale if you bide your time. I alway check Atlantic as they usually have the best baseline price. Auctioneer for best anytime price.
Thanks, I thought that might be the case because I tried them via 5 pack on monster which was under $5. I've been watching the auctioneer site as well so I'll let this one go. Appreciate the quick feedback

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cigar King has them on sale right now at 50% off. Look under weekly specials.

BasicTek

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cigar King has them on sale right now at 50% off. Look under weekly specials.
Thanks! I checked but they don't have the size I want and only 1 size in the melanios is at 50%

I ended up pulling the trigger on 2 boxes of the robusto's at just $6.50 a stick other than auctions I didn't see anything else close with that size and even the auctions at cbid and auctioneer were about the same (if I got them at the starting price)

I also just compared the melanio corona at cigar king (40%) and the price was a few dollars less but the shipping a few dollars more it came out that JR was $2 cheaper for 2 boxes

Last edited: