What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Hi all, I'm looking to get a hold of a box of Padron 1964 anniversary Principe. Famous (and mostly everyone) has them at $260 so about $10.5 ea. I can activate our coupon botlorg (and actually there's a 20% out there 20OFFUPS) which drops them to $208 $8.32 ea. but I need a full box of something else to activate (5 packs don't seem to work) I picked something cheap like CAO La Traviata Divino Robusto, which with coupon is really cheap $54 just over $2 a stick. Then I add a 5 pack of something I like from cigar monster AB MAXX with coupon $3.86 a stick to kill the $7.99 shipping. The final price for all 55 cigars is $13 more than just getting the Padron alone and paying shipping $7.99.

That's a lot of work to get a descent price on Padrons and an additional 30 cigars I'm not really looking for. is there an easier way to get a good price on a box of Padrons? I've searched through the forum and looked through a few pages recently on this thread but it doesn't appear those are available at discount hardly ever. If anyone knows a better place to look for Padrons let me know, Thanks!

PS what is Scary Place?
If your willing to wait/play around auctioneer has them starting at 159$... may go up based on who wants them... and who reads this post... shit my bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BasicTek

I don't smoke cigars often... HaHa just kidding :)
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I'm willing to wait but $219 I might pull the trigger on now. It looks like on that auction site they haven't gone for over $200 so I'm going to look into that as well.

@multi-useless I thought it was monster but couldn't find the deals mentioned in an earlier post

BasicTek

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Just ran across a deal on famous if you like AB Prensado they have a box of 10 Gran Toro's for $59.99 and botlorg drops it 17%. If you add something from monster it also gets the 17% and gives you free shipping. I got a Xicar cutter.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just ran across a deal on famous if you like AB Prensado they have a box of 10 Gran Toro's for $59.99 and botlorg drops it 17%. If you add something from monster it also gets the 17% and gives you free shipping. I got a Xicar cutter.
How to you add something from monster to a famous cart? I've seen this over the past few days here but dont know how to do it?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

BasicTek

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
How to you add something from monster to a famous cart? I've seen this over the past few days here but dont know how to do it?
It's a lot easier than you would think. If you are on famous you can see the monster icon in the upper left, all the sites are connected, so in my case I have an account on Famous, I'm logged into famous, I click monster on the top to find something I want and it's added to the famous cart with a little monster icon near it. When you checkout with the botl or other coupon, the usual $7.99 shipping will be $0.00. Someone else mentioned the cart will need to be over $50 I haven't tested this but there is a limit on the botl coupon like $50 or $75

BasicTek

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
If anyone is looking for some good deals on monster that will offer free shipping on famous here's a few accessories. This is the cheapest I've seen them so let me know if they can be had for less elsewhere. to use botlorg code your combined basket must exceed $50

Xicar Xi2 $24.98 with 17% $19.90
Boveda 65% (12) $35.98 with 17% $29.86
Colibri S-cut $23.98 with 17% $19.90

BasicTek

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I'm looking for more Oliva V melanio (robusto size) and so far I found the best deal (non auction) to be Jr cigars with a 30% off coupon but $8 shipping charge, comes out to $6.50 a stick if I get 20. Is that a good deal or are there often better ones out there? It seems these go on sale but I haven't been watching them much? Oh and there's a 30% off coupon at JR with only a few brand exclusions...

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I'm looking for more Oliva V melanio (robusto size) and so far I found the best deal (non auction) to be Jr cigars with a 30% off coupon but $8 shipping charge, comes out to $6.50 a stick if I get 20. Is that a good deal or are there often better ones out there? It seems these go on sale but I haven't been watching them much? Oh and there's a 30% off coupon at JR with only a few brand exclusions...
Should be able to find them for 5 or less on a sale if you bide your time. I alway check Atlantic as they usually have the best baseline price. Auctioneer for best anytime price.

BasicTek

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Should be able to find them for 5 or less on a sale if you bide your time. I alway check Atlantic as they usually have the best baseline price. Auctioneer for best anytime price.
Thanks, I thought that might be the case because I tried them via 5 pack on monster which was under $5. I've been watching the auctioneer site as well so I'll let this one go. Appreciate the quick feedback

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cigar King has them on sale right now at 50% off. Look under weekly specials.

BasicTek

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Cigar King has them on sale right now at 50% off. Look under weekly specials.
Thanks! I checked but they don't have the size I want and only 1 size in the melanios is at 50%

I ended up pulling the trigger on 2 boxes of the robusto's at just $6.50 a stick other than auctions I didn't see anything else close with that size and even the auctions at cbid and auctioneer were about the same (if I got them at the starting price)

I also just compared the melanio corona at cigar king (40%) and the price was a few dollars less but the shipping a few dollars more it came out that JR was $2 cheaper for 2 boxes

Last edited:

BasicTek

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Just got a box of Padron 1964 anniversary Exclusivos (robusto) for $195 on auctioneer. $10 shipping but still just over $8 a stick for good sized Padrons. This will be my 1st experience with auctioneer, but assuming it's anything like the other famous sites it should be good. I had been watching this size for a bit and it seems at least half the time no one bids on them so you get the bottom price of $195, if you miss it I'd wait till the next one.

BasicTek

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Cigar king has Oliva Melanios at 50% off and free shipping. That's $4.10 a stick for corona, $5.15 for robusto, $6.70 for churchill or torpedo. I haven't seen them any lower even on auctions. Says 24 hour and I spotted this last night. Also the regular Oliva v's are at 50% as well.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Seems like a lot of the Oliva products are on sale now. Must be some type of factory incentive. Watch the monster.