What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I bought 2 last time, so I decided not to buy anymore this time. Then I decided to just buy 1. After getting to checkout I changed my mind, I already have 20 of them and put my phone down. Picked it back up and decided why not buy 10 more, it is too good of a deal to pass up. Well, after getting to the checkout i ended up buying 20 again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Not gonna lie I followed the herd. I’ve never had one and grabbed a 10
I bought them blindly last time. You will not be disappointed. Isn’t often that I get surprised by how good a cigar is, this is one of those times. To me, it has a lot of similarities to a 1926 with a little less body, and more prominent transitions. I’d say it was as good as the 26 if not for the construction aspect. Not that the construction is bad, I haven’t had any problems out of a single one that I have smoked. Padron just has something special with construction that no other cigar can match imo. That is a bold statement, but this stick can swing with the big boys. At that price, I don’t recall ever seeing a better bang for your buck.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I bought them blindly last time. You will not be disappointed. Isn’t often that I get surprised by how good a cigar is, this is one of those times. To me, it has a lot of similarities to a 1926 with a little less body, and more prominent transitions. I’d say it was as good as the 26 if not for the construction aspect. Not that the construction is bad, I haven’t had any problems out of a single one that I have smoked. Padron just has something special with construction that no other cigar can match imo. That is a bold statement, but this stick can swing with the big boys. At that price, I don’t recall ever seeing a better bang for your buck.

I grabbed 20 last time so I really don’t need anymore but I think these cigars are special so I got 10 this time around. Easily worth the money.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Herrera esteli Brazil maduro is on free fall 135. And some change is the drop I saw. Lonsdale.

I’ve sent several of these out in some packages. I love them. Everyone that received one from me was either being very kind or they loved them too.

I have 2 boxes myself already

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Herrera esteli Brazil maduro is on free fall 135. And some change is the drop I saw. Lonsdale.

I’ve sent several of these out in some packages. I love them. Everyone that received one from me was either being very kind or they loved them too.

I have 2 boxes myself already
Haven’t had the Brazil, but I’ve loved all the other Herrera Esteli I’ve had especially the Miami.

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0