What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Off-topic, but whats the difference between the Green Hornet and the Killer Bee, aside from the candela in the wrapper? I love the former and was considering the latter.

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
difference between the Green Hornet and the Killer Bee
Bee is sweeter, Hornet is spicier.
Oveja claims the Hornet is a stronger smoke. I get the same hit from either.

“The Green Hornet started as an event only cigar, however after seeing the response from consumers and retailers we knew it had to become a regular release,” said Brown in a press release. “The blend is a touch stronger than the Killer Bee to compliment the larger vitola and the closed Candela foot creates a very unique profile from the first puff. The Green Hornet is big, bold, rich and spicy.”

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering the same. I noticed yesterday that BOTL21 doesn't work anymore. I tried BOTL22 and no go there.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Seems really weird it’s the same day for both (if not more) maybe E and Company have to negotiate a new code/renewal each year. Wonder if there is a one time fee associated or how that works.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Seems really weird it’s the same day for both (if not more) maybe E and Company have to negotiate a new code/renewal each year. Wonder if there is a one time fee associated or how that works.
I think it's about how much the codes are used. At one point, Famous had tiers - once you hit a certain amount of sales or sponsorship (I can't remember which), the discount actually went up. That's why some forums had 10%, some 15, and BOTL for years was 17%. Either sponsorship ended or the code just wasn't used enough. Or Famous just discontinued the program. All of the codes for all of the forums a I knew of are now dead... but so are the forums.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
If famous removes botlorg I’ll be strictly cigarpage and cigar king from now on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This really grinds my gears. Don’t BOTL advertise for famous?? Surely famous’s marketing team has someone that keeps an eye out on here. If so here is the middle finger! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
I think it's about how much the codes are used. At one point, Famous had tiers - once you hit a certain amount of sales or sponsorship (I can't remember which), the discount actually went up. That's why some forums had 10%, some 15, and BOTL for years was 17%. Either sponsorship ended or the code just wasn't used enough. Or Famous just discontinued the program. All of the codes for all of the forums a I knew of are now dead... but so are the forums.
Ain't that the truth. interest in cigars has never been higher but apparently no one wants to be part of forums anymore :unsure: