What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hah, same. No idea what the hell a discord is. Don't see what's wrong with forums...but then again, I like pineapple on pizza so what do I know. :ROFLMAO:
An app/site that for the life of me seems like a way to set up private "servers" that act like giant AOL chat rooms with sub rooms. Like AOL chat crossed with a forum. Only it is nearly impossible to search for anything anyone said two days ago, much less two years.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!
Yeah I was real happy with it! The 85 year was a nice touch. I have one had one of those before and had enough whiskey that night that the only thing I really remember about the flavors was that it was one of the best cigars I have had. Normally high whiskey consumption is a great indication of a great cigar to me. I guess when you are enjoying it that much it brings good time Charlie to the party. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Yeah I was real happy with it! The 85 year was a nice touch. I have one had one of those before and had enough whiskey that night that the only thing I really remember was that it was one of the best cigars I have had. Normally high whiskey consumption is a great indication of a great cigar to me. I guess when you are enjoying it that much it brings good time Charlie to the party. Haha

Hah, yup! Man...I can't wait to try another one of those mystery mother lode samplers. These are the best use of $100 for cigars by far.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Yeah I was real happy with it! The 85 year was a nice touch. I have one had one of those before and had enough whiskey that night that the only thing I really remember about the flavors was that it was one of the best cigars I have had. Normally high whiskey consumption is a great indication of a great cigar to me. I guess when you are enjoying it that much it brings good time Charlie to the party. Haha

It's got to have been close to ten years since I tried it, but I remember the OR 85th being one of the most chocolatey cigars I've ever had. Nice grab!