What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
confirmation here as well. If it's the wrong thing, I'll email and ask for the right thing to be shipped. Given that the title and photo are the Stinky, I'm hoping they'll honor it.

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
confirmation here as well. If it's the wrong thing, I'll email and ask for the right thing to be shipped. Given that the title and photo are the Stinky, I'm hoping they'll honor it.
That doesn't make any sense. Why did they cancel some and keep others? I hope you guys get a ashtray. That would be awesome.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
That doesn't make any sense. Why did they cancel some and keep others? I hope you guys get a ashtray. That would be awesome.
Well, the description and reviews are about beads, not the ashtray. I'm guessing the seller just screwed something up. But here's hoping!

For me this is more of a novelty item than anything else. I doubt I'll use it until I host a herf, which is not likely to happen here in Japan, lol.

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
My order hasn't shipped yet...but it has not been cancelled either. I ordered a pair of mechanix gloves also...so maybe it takes an extra day or so for them to "combine" the two items for shipping.