What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Let me just say that I was told to check Monster for some good deals and I always see people posting that Cigarmonster is addictive so I put off joining for a long time until Wednesday I finally joined and I wish I hadn't. Hahaha but I did get some Hemingway's and some bait fish. So I am pretty happy! Oh and by the way I can't stop checking monster now! Lol.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me just say that I was told to check Monster for some good deals and I always see people posting that Cigarmonster is addictive so I put off joining for a long time until Wednesday I finally joined and I wish I hadn't. Hahaha but I did get some Hemingway's and some bait fish. So I am pretty happy! Oh and by the way I can't stop checking monster now! Lol.
Dont get the app.....

Ok really the app kinda sucks I just went to cm.com and it has like 2x the stuff compared to the app. Shit I e been missing out for 3 weeks.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
It will ease up as u start to see the repeats .... Then that I missed it feeling is not so bad lol

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
It will ease up as u start to see the repeats .... Then that I missed it feeling is not so bad lol
Very true.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Did some Bait Fish damage myself.... So hard to resist!

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Bro I hope so cause my wallet can't take this! Hahaha.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Did some Bait Fish damage myself.... So hard to resist!
I know right. Next on my radar is the LP's. I was too slow the other day. I really like the #9's & the Papas Fritas but I want to try them all. In due time I guess. Hahaha.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Dont get the app.....

Ok really the app kinda sucks I just went to cm.com and it has like 2x the stuff compared to the app. Shit I e been missing out for 3 weeks.
That might be a good thing! Lol save some cash.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Dont get the app.....

Lol sounds like it worked like a charm to me ....

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Holts is closing out their inventory of Camacho Coyolar Puro...I haven't had one of these in awhile but remember them to be pretty good...nice and strong with a good dose of vitamin N!