What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I'm so done. No more orders for the rest of the year, except Petemas. Damn these sales, I'm ordering stuff I didn't even think about buying just because. Oh I'm 13 dollars away from meeting this sale threshold. Oh, I haven't seen these this cheap probably should get them now...what are they again. Oh, Secret Santa, maybe I should pick up something for my kid...maybe I need 2 just in case I want one for myself.

I had a plan - The Michael, Petemas, and Year of the Dog. And that went well out the window. But I'm sure I'm not the only one with instant buyer's remorse.

Just checked my bank summary, 10 orders placed in the past 2 hours...I'm signing up for buying freeze contest come the new year.

Last edited:

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
D'oh! Can't do it, I'm broke now heh
I'm so done. No more orders for the rest of the year, except Petemas. Damn these sales, I'm ordering stuff I didn't even think about buying just because. Oh I'm 13 dollars away from meeting this sale threshold. Oh, I haven't seen these this cheap probably should get them now...what are they again. Oh, Secret Santa, maybe I should pick up something for my kid...maybe I need 2 just in case I want one for myself.

I had a plan - The Michael, Petemas, and Year of the Dog. And that went well out the window. But I'm sure I'm not the only one with instant buyer's remorse.

Just checked my bank summary, 10 orders placed in the past 2 hours...I'm signing up for buying freeze contest come the new year.
The only thing I've bought has been two tins of pipe baccy! :playful:

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Just came back from checking out Underground cigars. Tomorrow they are having 20% off. They had a lot of FK Maduros in four sizes as well as a great selection of many boutique brands. They have four dollar flat rate shipping as well. Amazing selection for such a small shop. Really cool staff too.
https://www.undergroundcigars.com/product-category/cigars/

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
For anyone looking for a cigar travel case. I have the same one from when I joined CRA a few years ago. Depending on cigar size, it will hold up to 15 cigars. It also has the pressure release valve that makes it great when flying. You will have to change out the foam, but that's easy I would think.

Harbor Freight Black Friday 3 day sale.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Just came back from checking out Underground cigars. Tomorrow they are having 20% off. They had a lot of FK Maduros in four sizes as well as a great selection of many boutique brands. They have four dollar flat rate shipping as well. Amazing selection for such a small shop. Really cool staff too.
https://www.undergroundcigars.com/product-category/cigars/
For any one looking, the discount code for underground cigars is SmallBusinessSaturday They've got some great stuff, and pretty good prices on a good bit of it.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Not necessarily a deal but a guy has a box of year of the dogs over on stickball, bazaar of the leaf and cast for a powerball at $13 a spot or $12.50 for multiples.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk