What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I forgot about the Thompson code and five pack fever.....what was the code?
Winter 15 was one. I'm sure there's others. Get 5 or six packs gets free shipping and makes them $3.73 per.....

Clearance code was "outlet30" maybe?

Those cigar king deals are pretty kick ass too, if they're still running.

Let me know whatever you get so I don't send you something you already have in your masw box.... @Unpossible_1

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Winter 15 was one. I'm sure there's others. Get 5 or six packs gets free shipping and makes them $3.73 per.....

Clearance code was "outlet30" maybe?

Those cigar king deals are pretty kick ass too, if they're still running.

Let me know whatever you get so I don't send you something you already have in your masw box.... @Unpossible_1
Cool, thanks! Now to decide if I want to pick up this deal or dive into some Davidoffs and splurge a bit finally, using the SBC deal.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Cool, thanks! Now to decide if I want to pick up this deal or dive into some Davidoffs and splurge a bit finally, using the SBC deal.
F'n autocorrect, no space in winter15...
Personally I'd go with the $3-4 prices on premiums over 15% off Davidoff, but that's just me.. I'm thinking about grabbing a few fable, maybe..

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
The Mi is very good IMHO, been through a couple of bundles already
I had completely forgot about them coming out of Nica Sueno. Guess I should add them to the list!
Sadly small batch is out of the "mi" and has been for a bit. But the Doc and mersienne are supposed to be good as well.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glassman, how did you combine WINTER15 and free shipping? Can't get free shipping even with 5 5-packs and total over $100.
Thanks

Winter15 was one. I'm sure there's others. Get 5 or six packs gets free shipping and makes them $3.73 per.....

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Glassman, how did you combine WINTER15 and free shipping? Can't get free shipping even with 5 5-packs and total over $100.
Thanks

Winter15 was one. I'm sure there's others. Get 5 or six packs gets free shipping and makes them $3.73 per.....
Hmm, maybe they dropped that promotion? It was adding free shipping once it crossed 100 regardless of other codes used.. Still well worth it even without the free ship..