Crowned Heads
Today only we have two specials on the above brands

Code: THURSDAY = 18% plus 5% reward points no minimum
or
Code: THURSDAY120 = 23% off plus 5% reward points on orders $120+

They have TN waltz and yellowrose... :D

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Sometimes I often wonder what is other people's definition of a deal to die for, or smoking hot deal is? As I would guess I get upward of 25 offers a week via E-mail. Honestly I ask is it me, as most make me say so what?

I do read each offer carefully, but the ones that get my attention are the one with no strings, and at least 20% off.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I question what other people's ideas of a good deal are too. For instance, cigar.com has the following deal:

20% with code NY18

The 20% discount applies to the FFOX opus6 black pack making it $187 shipped.

Still pricey but I thought all of the Opus X's were excluded from discount codes. Apparently not. Is this a good deal for some special occasions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
25% off Illusione on Puro cigar @PuroCigar

Code: illusione25

and free shipping.
Frickety , Frick Frack fark ! Dammit. :punch::rage::banghead: Grrrrrr, gah this freeze was a stupid idea. :cry:

@bcook409 @SurfnSafari, you have to look at the discount compared to what it can be gotten for elsewhere, not the percent off msrp. That's what makes it a really good deal. This illusione deal is a very, VERY good deal. Highly recommend the sampler, the ultra, and the Epernay, the 68 and the others are probably fantastic as well.. :(
SBC, and Puro already have lower prices on boutiques that other places may not even have. So when they have a big discount like this, it's a very good deal.

Last edited:

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Frickety , Frick Frack fark ! Dammit. :punch::rage::banghead: Grrrrrr, gah this freeze was a stupid idea. :cry:

@bcook409 @SurfnSafari, you have to look at the discount compared to what it can be gotten for elsewhere, not the percent off msrp. That's what makes it a really good deal. This illusione deal is a very, VERY good deal. Highly recommend the sampler, the ultra, and the Epernay, the 68 and the others are probably fantastic as well.. :(
SBC, and Puro already have lower prices on boutiques that other places may not even have. So when they have a big discount like this, it's a very good deal.
You could just buy them Jeremy and then send me that nickel along with the 3 Curivaris

Rating - 100%
41   0   0

Mental health matters, dude. You gotta get out of this freeze to maintain your sanity. This will make your life better. Illusione will make your life better. Do it.