What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Found my birthday box. These are usually way too pricey for me but they are one of my favorite DE offerings. I’ve never seen them this cheap. Tempted to buy another.

Sent from The Department of Arrested Development using an elevated sense of self worth.
Wish I would have seen those. Damn good smokes and won't beat that price ever.

Stupid Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Cigar monster, 15 CH luminosa for 55 bucks after discount. Also psyko seven deal, haven't had them in awhile but they used to be a fav of mine

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Son of a.......I was JUST looking for a good deal on CH Luminosa, smoked my last one yesterday morning. I guess that was the one day I didn't scroll through monster. :banghead:

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Davidoff of Geneva (site) has all variants of the ST Dupont Initial Lighter at 199 that's close to 300 off. You can find a single cigar to throw you over the 200 free shipping and put that 10 bux to a smoke. All of them are showing low stock at the moment so if interested and want to have your choice you may want to hurry.

I know this isn't for everyone, I do like this lighter tho, and maybe someone looking into them could take advantage of it.

Sent from my SM-G955N using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Cigar monster has a good deal on Luminosa again, toro this time @habano-j . A couple other good sticks on there today. Spend $50 to qualify for the discount code.
Maybe I'm blind or they're gone because they aren't coming up on my end. Monster for sure? I check early in the day most every day and didn't see them, checked again now, nothing.