What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cigar Page is my go-to for all my cigars. Always lowest prices, good customer service, and free shipping. I usually get my stuff within three days to the west coast.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cigar Page is my go-to for all my cigars. Always lowest prices, good customer service, and free shipping. I usually get my stuff within three days to the west coast.
I'll add another vote. I have purchased boxes and 5vers from them. The quality of the sticks in the 5vers were so good I sent them a thank you email. Free shipping and really competitive prices make them my first price check. If I remember right, the guys who started it were former Cigars International folks who left after the acquisition. That's by memory, so if anyone has more validated information, I defer to them.

Anyway, totally legit, and fantastic quality in the 7-8 orders of so I've had with them.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
It's always a good idea to keep your eyes and options open. Anytime I "fall in love" with a vendor I eventually find a reason to be disappointed. I take advantage of some of the CP deals but I also buy regularly from Small Batch, Famous, Thompson and a number of other vendors. Part of the fun is finding new stuff you'd like to try.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the input guys. My go to is Atlantic mostly(and CI admittedly for samplers and such).

I'll have to check out Cigar page too.

Anyone remember cigars at your price? Man that place was the bomb. Like literally almost 100$ per box off most good smokes. I loved them

sonarman

Hey Skimmer!
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Thanks for the input guys. My go to is Atlantic mostly(and CI admittedly for samplers and such).

I'll have to check out Cigar page too.

Anyone remember cigars at your price? Man that place was the bomb. Like literally almost 100$ per box off most good smokes. I loved them
Yes! There was a way to get cigars for the lowest price possible by putting them into your cart, exiting out of the site and logging back in. The price would then drop to whatever the lowest they would sell it for, usually 40% below MSRP.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes! There was a way to get cigars for the lowest price possible by putting them into your cart, exiting out of the site and logging back in. The price would then drop to whatever the lowest they would sell it for, usually 40% below MSRP.
No kidding, wish I knew about that when they were still up. I used to just go through, place a bid for a dollar, then increase by .10c until it accepted my bid LMAO.

It worked but took forever.

sonarman

Hey Skimmer!
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
No kidding, wish I knew about that when they were still up. I used to just go through, place a bid for a dollar, then increase by .10c until it accepted my bid LMAO.

It worked but took forever.
Yea, sucks they are gone. Cigarpage is good. They occasionally have a “scorcher” sale that if you access on you mobile phone, allows you to flip through the sales. However, the sales are not usually any better than the regular price except you get free shipping.
Atlantic is just as good if you sign up for an account because you will get “direct” pricing.

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Yea, sucks they are gone. Cigarpage is good. They occasionally have a “scorcher” sale that if you access on you mobile phone, allows you to flip through the sales. However, the sales are not usually any better than the regular price except you get free shipping.
Atlantic is just as good if you sign up for an account because you will get “direct” pricing.
Cigarpage is always free shipping

Sent from Area 51 using telepathy

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll check them out for my next order, thanks man.

And yea Atlantic gets most my business. Even their non-acct prices are great. The whole reason I use them now is I found a box of guapo46 for $122, and the box was 1.5 years old!

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
my general codes for small batch? I haven't had an email from them lately, want to pick up a couple accessories

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk