What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

BasicTek

I don't smoke cigars often... HaHa just kidding :)
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
So..I have not ordered from Ci in a long while, but just found a really good deal on Cornelius& Anthony there.
Which ones?
I just got a great deal on them from JR mistress robusto for $5 a stick, that included Jr shipping and me shipping for a split.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which ones?
I just got a great deal on them from JR mistress robusto for $5 a stick, that included Jr shipping and me shipping for a split.
All of them. I ordered Cornelius Robustos Yesterday. Looks like mistress is about sold out.

Last edited:

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
I'll check it out. I just got into these and will definitely get more for the right price.
Dang. Those prices are great.

Used coupons “CIAFFCJ15” and “AUTUMN” for 15% off and free shipping. I got a box of Cornelius and a box of Daddy Mac corona gorda, my all-time favorite vitola.

Cornelius drops to $80.A box. For a premium made at El Titan. The Daddy Mac drops to $60 a box. Crazy prices.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Used coupons “CIAFFCJ15” and “AUTUMN” for 15% off and free shipping. I got a box of Cornelius and a box of Daddy Mac corona gorda, my all-time favorite vitola.

Cornelius drops to $80.A box. For a premium made at El Titan. The Daddy Mac drops to $60 a box. Crazy prices.
Thanks all for the heads up and for the coupon codes. I’ve never had a Cornelius but have read good reviews and I do love a good corona gorda so I bought a box blind.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0

Big thanks for the codes man!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I haven't seen anything worth posting. Where are the sales we normally get when the weather cools off?

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Atlantic Cigar's latest promo e-mail includes 50% off of Olivia V Melanio and Melanio Maduro.