What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I didn't ask as I did not want to do anything to stop the order. I still think it was an error to at 1/3 the price of MSRP.
Seems like a lot of money to lose for them but I think it was an error too. I still can't believe they didn't cancel these orders.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Seems like a lot of money to lose for them but I think it was an error too. I still can't believe they didn't cancel these orders.
Mine arrived today in great shape. I appreciate them filling the order. I have made numerous orders with them in the past and I'm sure I will in the future, especially after this.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Mine arrived today in great shape. I appreciate them filling the order. I have made numerous orders with them in the past and I'm sure I will in the future, especially after this.
Same here, arrived safe and sound with Bovedas. I'll definitely be buying from them again.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Damn they are sold out. I bought 20 of them blindly, this is my first haut 10. I’m almost finished smoking one of them and was going to buy 20 more. Might be the best deal on cigars I have ever gotten!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Damn they are sold out. I bought 20 of them blindly, this is my first haut 10. I’m almost finished smoking one of them and was going to buy 20 more. Might be the best deal on cigars I have ever gotten!

It definitely is the best deal on cigars you’ve ever gotten. I wish I’d gotten more.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0

They are seriously awesome cigars. I've dialed back my purchasing but I went 20 deep on these.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
I think it only works on DE products if you have other items in cart.

There are a bunch of items Famous can’t discount in certain ways, so the BOTLORG code doesn’t work… but if you add non-excluded items it will take up to 100% off those items until it gets to the full 17% discount off the whole order.

For example, if you add $83 of DE stuff, you will get zero discount because of the required exclusion. But if you add $17 worth of non-excluded items, it will discount the entirety of the non-excluded items to get you to the 17% total discount off your order.

Hope that makes sense…

EDIT: Might just be Liga Privada that’s excluded.

Last edited: