What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Monster mash up is off the hook tonight. Mi Barrio, AF anni, La ricky, tat ashtray, Pepin black for 60, nestor miranda, ashton cabinet....damn fine prices.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Monster mash up is off the hook tonight. Mi Barrio, AF anni, La ricky, tat ashtray, Pepin black for 60, nestor miranda, ashton cabinet....damn fine prices.
I would LOVE a box of Mi Barrio (aweome frackin stick), but $10/each is just too much for me. I won 2 off cbid once for $7, but that's pushing it.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Yeah I noticed I missed some good deals during the day and was waiting for the mash... but then wasn't around a computer!

What La Ricky and price did they have?

Rating - 100%
188   0   0
Dave,
They already arrived. The Havana Souls have a Feb 05 box date. Love when they send me the old boxes.
'05? Nice!

Haven't had the Havana Souls yet, but it took all kinds of restraint for me not to jump on the HLs. Really wanted that deal on a damn good cigar. I need more storage space.... :disappoin