What's new

The Official "Damn it, I Ashed on Myself Again!" Thread

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
My Jesus Fuego Americana dropped on me three times last night. I'm not sure if it was the cigars fault or mine. I had my first alcoholic drink (in too many years to count) along with it.

At least the ash stayed out of the drink.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Not an "I ashed myself again," but BURNED an article of clothing AGAIN and while driving down the highway none the less!!! This one left a mark, just on the shorts though luckily didn't get through to my skin or it could've been bad!

Sent from my cellular device via tap to talk

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Not an "I ashed myself again," but BURNED an article of clothing AGAIN and while driving down the highway none the less!!! This one left a mark, just on the shorts though luckily didn't get through to my skin or it could've been bad!

Oh no you burned your jorts?

Rating - 100%
56   0   0

Nice! There's nothing so entertaining as driving behind the guy who ashes on himself, or fumbles his cigar / cigarette...

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Oh no you burned your jorts?
Yeah I did. And I have no clue how long that ash was sitting there either before I realized it. Smh.

Nice! There's nothing so entertaining as driving behind the guy who ashes on himself, or fumbles his cigar / cigarette...
I can only imagine what the people behind me thought. At least I was in bumper to bumper traffic when this happened so people weren't road raging me yet. LOL.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Yeah I did. And I have no clue how long that ash was sitting there either before I realized it. Smh.

I can only imagine what the people behind me thought. At least I was in bumper to bumper traffic when this happened so people weren't road raging me yet. LOL.