What's new

The Official "Damn it, I Ashed on Myself Again!" Thread

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
For those of you that can't keep random pieces of ash from ending up on your lap they make smoker's bibs that will solve the problem. They are burn resistant cover the chest and lap and have pockets sewn into the bottom to catch that ash.

So wearing a smoker's bib when visiting a nice cigar lounge will definitely prevent random pieces of ash from lighting a fire in your lap.

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
For those of you that can't keep random pieces of ash from ending up on your lap they make smoker's bibs that will solve the problem. They are burn resistant cover the chest and lap and have pockets sewn into the bottom to catch that ash.

So wearing a smoker's bib when visiting a nice cigar lounge will definitely prevent random pieces of ash from lighting a fire in your lap.
Any pics of one of these bibs? Maybe I should invest in a smoking jacket, and complete the pretentious asshole persona. Lmao

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
2 for 1 with this Macanudo Inspirado, a completely uninspiring smoke that was pretty boring until I ashed on the head of this baby guinea pig
5393E842-826D-49AE-8847-985DC2FF86D0.jpeg

The ash fell off in a solid chunk but exploded on me when it hit the little guy - only had to brush a few pieces off of him, but it was all over my shirt and pants