What's new

The Official Pipe and Tobacco Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I don't trust your guys shenanigans....
Trust me, it doesn't hurt a bit. Just go ahead and stock up on Mason jars. When I made my first foray in to pipes because of a tight budget, these guys destroyed my mail box. I ended up with a one gallon freezer bag stuffed to the gills while I searched for proper storage.

BigSkySmoke

Lanceros, Cowgirls and Burritos
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Trust me, it doesn't hurt a bit. Just go ahead and stock up on Mason jars. When I made my first foray in to pipes because of a tight budget, these guys destroyed my mail box. I ended up with a one gallon freezer bag stuffed to the gills while I searched for proper storage.
Mason jars are easy....Pulling out the steak knife, my irrational and pissed wife shanked me with, is the big issue.

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
LJP has an old blend re-released in limited quantities. Might order to do splits if any interest :)

Burley with Flair.
Many of our mixtures are from days gone by. Blend No. 52 is no exception. You may recall recently that we investigated our roots by sifting through old articles and blending books. Well, we've taken it a step further by locating and re-creating the formula for this distinct mixture. Read about Blend No. 52 here. Take burley and add in some beautiful red Virginia and a dash of Dubek, and you have this lovely mixture. A perfect addition to the Peretti portfolio, and a superb blend for those who might shy away from noble burley mixtures.

There is no telling how long we will make this mixture available for. Presently, it's being blended in limited quantities. Try some for yourself.