What's new

The Official Pipe and Tobacco Deals Thread

BigSkySmoke

Lanceros, Cowgirls and Burritos
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
lol I think they got their issues caught up with. I ordered something Friday last week and I got it Tuesday
Well I'm not one to bitch on delivery times, expecially when its a good deal. But I wasn't impressed when they backordered my order, except for the 1 tin I added for free shipping. And that took 2 weeks.

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
Well I'm not one to bitch on delivery times, expecially when its a good deal. But I wasn't impressed when they backordered my order, except for the 1 tin I added for free shipping. And that took 2 weeks.
at least they free ship back orders and let you backorder out of stock items while it still gets discounted :)

OleVaSmoker

Leafman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm one trying not to piss and moan about delivery as I have become accustomed to fast turnarounds so relearning patience I am. Got part of my order coming in tomorrow and the rest is still on backorder. P&C are trying in the midst of chaos I guess we got to give them respect for that. We are a spoiled bunch I guess.
The Dunhill deal is a good one though and hard to not take advantage of if one is so inclined like me.

MrZ

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
at least they free ship back orders and let you backorder out of stock items while it still gets discounted :)
They back ordered my one sampler that was in stock when I placed the order, then shipped everything else and deducted the price of the sampler from what they charged me. And it's showing in stock. :happy:

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I shared emails with their it guy today. They are really struggling with the new system. I think I have changed my mind about ordering from them again. However, I'm going to wait at least a month to let this stuff sort itself out. I kind of feel bad for them. They tried to upgrade and make life easier. Instead it backfired. That's a horrible position for business to find itself in.

OleVaSmoker

Leafman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I shared emails with their it guy today. They are really struggling with the new system. I think I have changed my mind about ordering from them again. However, I'm going to wait at least a month to let this stuff sort itself out. I kind of feel bad for them. They tried to upgrade and make life easier. Instead it backfired. That's a horrible position for business to find itself in.
I will probably order from them again but like you said I will wait a bit to let them sort their systems out first. Maybe by this summer they will have a big sale and I can drop a nice hefty order in their hands to stock up some things.

MrZ