What's new

The Official Pipe and Tobacco Deals Thread

OleVaSmoker

Leafman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't get a response from p and c via customer service . I've emailed twice now about the trout stream from my order back in february? I think it was.. and no response . I keep meaning to call but haven't yet
They over drew my account for an order I placed for April that was paid in full when the order was placed.
A day after the order was placed half the items went on back order. Once they shipped the back ordered items they withdrew the full order amount again.
After a 39 minute wait on the phone it took customer service another hour to figure out why they did it and reverse all charges and pay overdraft fees.
I really WANT to continue to do business with them but cannot if they chose to say they have their system is working normally and this is how they do business.
The customer service person was very kind and helpful. Not enough to justify their broken system.
Ymmv

Rating - 100%
84   0   0
They over drew my account for an order I placed for April that was paid in full when the order was placed.
A day after the order was placed half the items went on back order. Once they shipped the back ordered items they withdrew the full order amount again.
After a 39 minute wait on the phone it took customer service another hour to figure out why they did it and reverse all charges and pay overdraft fees.
I really WANT to continue to do business with them but cannot if they chose to say they have their system is working normally and this is how they do business.
The customer service person was very kind and helpful. Not enough to justify their broken system.
Ymmv
why do you really want to do business with them when www.smokingpipes.com is 10000000% better?
for shits and giggles go read this thread http://pipesmokersforum.com/community/threads/whassup-with-p-c.59420/

Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I'm afraid it's not that simple my friend. I've been through system migration's like this and they always go to shit it seems. Then you have to depend on team India while you're paying them millions of dollars.
System migration is one thing- not answering emails or phone calls from customers for over a month of repeated contact is quite another. Everyone has business issues, it's how a business deals with it that shows their true colors.

OleVaSmoker

Leafman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is what I know,
I placed an order with a retailer in Fla. It arrived two days later free shipping no extra paid for it.
I placed an order with P&C the total cost of it withdrew my account immediately with everything in stock. Next day half the order is back ordered. They sent non back ordered items that arrived in four days. Few more days go by and back ordered items shipped. Morning of shipment details sent to me they with drew the entire order amount over drafting my account. After almost two hours on the phone getting them to realize they screwed up they finally got over draft fees paid and reimbursed me for the 2nd draft. As a consolation they tell me to keep the items I paid for at no charge as part of them saying 'sorry'.... I still don't understand that one.
As a reference I live in Va. They are in Pa. Normally even their $4 shipping has stuff here in two to three days now it's a week. When a place in Fla can get stuff to VA faster than a company in Pa it makes me wonder....
They almost had me back as a customer as I placed a small order in march to see if everything was fixed and it was wonderful. This order for April tossed them back into the crapper and I have zero interest dealing with P&C or any of its related businesses henceforth.
Ymmv amd good luck to anyone dealing with them.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Esoterica Pembroke & Margate in stock at Cup O Joes.
http://www.cupojoes.com/pipe-tobacco/tins-pouches/esoterica-tobacco/

Sadly, I have to pass on these after I saw the obsurd amount of the NY taxes, on top of other taxes they slap on me since I'm a NY resident. This corrupt state gets enough out of me as it is.....sigh. Hopefully, some of you can score a bag of each.