What's new

The Official Pipe and Tobacco Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Lots of pipes up to 50% off when you add to cart. Castellos are showing max 50% discount off when added to cart! /drool

Cup O' Joes
Quality pipes & tobaccos

April Fools Day Sale

Over 200 pipes on sale, up to 50% off.

No, this is not a practical joke for April Fools!

The discount is reflected at checkout.
http://cupojoes.us13.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=6c5f84bc49490cf22d8c8ab8e&id=51dbb9eb08&e=f3781a3d08
Thanks for the heads up. Finally got a Sea Rock... They are giving them away! Kind of makes me wonder what they pay for them at wholesale.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Smoking pipes has 10% off sitewide
Appears to be at checkout
Prices are reflected in individual product listings. Nothing additional at checkout.
Looking at prior purchases, though, they did actually take 10% without falsely marking them up first like some shops.
Looks like SP is willing to pick up the slack left by P&C's recent (ongoing) struggles. (y)

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Prices are reflected in individual product listings. Nothing additional at checkout.
Looking at prior purchases, though, they did actually take 10% without falsely marking them up first like some shops.
Looks like SP is willing to pick up the slack left by P&C's recent (ongoing) struggles. (y)
I can't get a response from p and c via customer service . I've emailed twice now about the trout stream from my order back in february? I think it was.. and no response . I keep meaning to call but haven't yet

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Do you guys think the backordered p&c stuff that's being discontinued / FDA'ed out of existence will come back into stock or is it probably all gone from the market?