What's new

The Official Pipe and Tobacco Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
84   0   0
20% off Cornell & Diehl at P&C all the month of August
Also buy 2 get 1 free on Sutliff Private Stock tins- things like Molto Dulce, Maple Street, taste of Autumn
I didn't see the buy 2 get one on the site is it email only or coupon code?
No it's on the main banner on the site. Left hand side as it scrolls through the current deals

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
From 4noggins.com

"For one day only on Tuesday, August 19th, don't miss out on*Erinmore Flake for just $5.75 per tin."

"Limit 10 tins per customer, while supplies last. Discounts not available with this offer."

"Erinmore Flake is a superb blend of premium Virginia leaf topped with a secret recipe and aged under pressure to marry the flavors. Medium in strength with a refreshing aroma. A cool clean burning all-day smoke."

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
One of my best newbie purchases was a bag of cob seconds from miss meerschaum, not as pretty but they all smoke great and gave me the chance to test out a couple diff sizes I think they were 30 for 10 cobs, definately worth the money, and then I'd buy some quality bulk or tins..... Heck hit bnb up on their groupon sale could get 10-11 tins easily for the 50$ 10 cobs for 30ish just my opinion but better q baccy

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
One of my best newbie purchases was a bag of cob seconds from miss meerschaum, not as pretty but they all smoke great and gave me the chance to test out a couple diff sizes I think they were 30 for 10 cobs, definately worth the money, and then I'd buy some quality bulk or tins..... Heck hit bnb up on their groupon sale could get 10-11 tins easily for the 50$ 10 cobs for 30ish just my opinion but better q baccy
Spot on!
I've actually been planning on adding the bag of MM to my stash and I really DON'T need the pipes, just a stupid good deal to have on hand!
Solid starter kit plan, Dave!
Plus, you can add a couple Forever Stems to rotate through the cobs...

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
I honestly smoke cobs as often as briars I just sharpie the bottoms in an E for English A for aro and V for well u know, easy cheap and most smoke as good as my pretty briar and I don't worry so much bout them