What's new

The Official Pipe and Tobacco Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
I didn't get any freehands but got a good mix of all the others, only 2 of the little ones, but for the money it was a great deal, and I had bought a couple prior to getting the seconds, mostly cosmetic at the rims or where the stem meets

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Reminder, this is today from 4noggins.com

"For one day only on Tuesday, August 19th, don't miss out on Erinmore Flake for just $5.75 per tin."

"Limit 10 tins per customer, while supplies last. Discounts not available with this offer."

"Erinmore Flake is a superb blend of premium Virginia leaf topped with a secret recipe and aged under pressure to marry the flavors. Medium in strength with a refreshing aroma. A cool clean burning all-day smoke."

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Not sure if anyone else has been watching this, but if there's a CVS in your area, stop in now. They're dropping all tobacco products and clearing everything out at 75% off. Got me some MM cobs under $2/ea, and some drugstore baccy at pennies on the dollar!
This has been going on for a week or two already, so pickings are getting slim, but I just scored at two different stores yesterday and today.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Best deal of all was the fuel..... I know a lot of people are picky about what gas they put in their lighters.. but I feed all of my ronson jet's and comets (probably got close to 2x dozen laying all around after adding these three new ones) whatever I can find... and NEVER have a problem with any of them....

less than .50 a can???!!!!???!!!!

I would have bought 20 cans if they still had them in stock..

didnt really NEED 2 more cobs.. or 3x more lighters... but at those prices... they were pretty hard to leave sitting on the shelf... would have bought as many as I could carry of those too.. but whats in the pic is all that was left in the store on all three of these items...

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
I didn't even know they sold cobs or I couldn't find em at mine

Nice one
the cobs are usually on the shelf right next to the pipe tobacco... I dont think all CVS carry them... sorta like the ronson comets... Ive never seen them in CVS before today.. only seen those locally at Tractor Supply actually prior to catching these at the drug store..

smokingIsh

BoM July '09
Rating - 100%
171   0   0
I stopped by 2 on my way home got 1 MM pipe for 1.82. The other one had some Dr Gabows but they where only 25% off lol I wait them out hahaha
You may wanna get then to scan it bro. The Dr. G wasn't even marked as clearance and the MMs were only marked 25% off in my store. All rang up 75% off for me, must be done at a corporate level.