What's new

The Official Pipe and Tobacco Deals Thread

Hoshneer

Blumpkin King
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I figure it's about time we had one, I didn't see anything official yet so I thought I might throw this up here. I figure we can post any deals on pipes or pipe tobacco on here.

Last edited:

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
pipesandcigars.com has dunhill tins B2G1. for realzies! my order averaged to five and a half bucks a damned tin!

the cynic in me says this is due to skandanavic (which owns general, therefore dunhill) buying them out. the greedy little b1tch in me just dropped a small stack into his cellar. o)

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Excellent thread Rex! I've only been back on BOTL a few days but I was thinking the same thing, that we needed this thread in here! Kudos bro!

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Sometimes the cheaper lighters are better than the expensive...
50% Off Specialty Pipe Lighter!!

This lighter was specifically designed for pipe smokers. The flame makes pipe lighting easy, with no more burnt fingers! Can be refilled when fuel runs out. Uses butane, not lighter fluid (butane not included). The flame is adjustable by turning the knob at the base, so it lights as well outdoors as it does indoors. Available in assorted metallic finishes with either an eagle or dolphins in the ring. Ring also lights up to a neon blue when lighter is lit.

Regular $7.95,
NOW ONLY $3.95!!

Click Here! It's not necessary to be a TLC member to receive
this special offer. But hurry, sales ends May 29, 2013.
To purchase the Pipe Lighter on sale, please click on the link below:
http://www.eacarey.com/pipe-lighter.html

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
hey, anybody looking for "starter pipes"! cuppa joes (and no, i NOT making that up, and YES, it is terribly appropriate) has these sweet little unfinished savinelli for under $50. just got this today, smokes like a dream, and it has already started to color from my hand oils.

EDIT: oh, and as they are a pai to navigate to, search their sire for "savinelli series III". o)

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Not really a deal but Maduro Smoke shop just received some esoterica including Stonehaven 8oz bags just ordered mine and I think they only had one or 2 left after my purchase!

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
not a DEAL deal, but pipesandcigars.com has these hilson vintage's for about $65, and they are stupid good for that range. easily my beat smoker so far.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I read that each year is a different blend. Not sure how limited the stuff is if you can buy 35 tins at a time...maybe hype involved there? Either way, if it is a good smoke, probably worth trying. I am still browsing the site now...have some Capstan Yellow in the cart as well