What's new

The Official Tatuaje Wolfman - Monster Series 2011 #4 thread

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Stupid noob question, but what's the difference between a dressed box vs. Non dressed box? Is it literally just the box?
Other than the box, the dress has 13 sticks and the non dress has 10 sticks.
That's pretty much it, the dress box has 13 cigars and looks like a coffin, painted, ect. Non-dress box will have 10 cigars and be a basic rectangular cedar box that is stamped/printed with a simple logo.

Here's last years Dress Box

Here's last years regular box

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Anybody heard when these are actually arriving at the shops? Rumor was sometime early next week.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Does this mean they have arrived at the Unlucky 13 stores?
Nope, those are pictures of them about to go out.

Anybody heard when these are actually arriving at the shops? Rumor was sometime early next week.
I was told October 13th is the day they should be landing, but you know how things can go... That's for the chosen 13 retailers, I don't know about the remaining boxes to other retailers. Should be shortly before Halloween if it's like the past.

NickThePyro

GO COUGS!
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Called Rain City this morning to get in the lottery. Its amazing how hundreds of people have called them from out of state trying to get them. Guess living in Washington finally is paying off.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Nope, those are pictures of them about to go out.

I was told October 13th is the day they should be landing, but you know how things can go... That's for the chosen 13 retailers, I don't know about the remaining boxes to other retailers. Should be shortly before Halloween if it's like the past.
Thanks, I appreciate the update.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I kinda really want a dress box if only for the extra 3 cigars. I don't have the extra right now though, so Ill probably just wait for the regular ones to come down to the other retailers and get one of them, unless there are any dress boxed left when I get paid, which I highly doubt.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I started looking for dress boxes last Friday and haven't found any available. I finally found a local shop who wasn't sold out of the regular boxes, but I would buy a second if I could get a dress box. If somebody can help a brother out PM me and we can work something out.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Most Tat retailers should be getting at least 1 dress box, some will get 2-3. Depending on the shop, it's very possible that you could score a box (or at least a partial box w/the coffin) from one of those retailers! Hope is far from lost for those collectors hoping for a coffin.