What's new

The Official Tatuaje Wolfman - Monster Series 2011 #4 thread

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Most Tat retailers should be getting at least 1 dress box, some will get 2-3. Depending on the shop, it's very possible that you could score a box (or at least a partial box w/the coffin) from one of those retailers! Hope is far from lost for those collectors hoping for a coffin.
"So you're saying there's a chance...."

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Most Tat retailers should be getting at least 1 dress box, some will get 2-3. Depending on the shop, it's very possible that you could score a box (or at least a partial box w/the coffin) from one of those retailers! Hope is far from lost for those collectors hoping for a coffin.
Really? I though just the 13 got the dress boxes and everyone else got the regulars

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Really? I though just the 13 got the dress boxes and everyone else got the regulars
There will be 200+ Dress boxes left to retailers after the unlucky 13, so as Nate said a few Dress boxes will make their way to shops, shipping date on those is around the 17th

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just got a call from rubens smoke stack they got theirs in and are shipping them out tomorrow
That's good news. Hopefully that means I will be getting a call soon saying my box is ready to be picked up. Once I heard this years Monster was sporting a Sumatra wrapper I was extra eager for them to be released.:blob: