What's new

The passing of Jeff Johnson (plumber1965)

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Gentlemen, it has been quite a while since i have been on here most of you may not remember me, or even have met me, but Jeff was an constant visitor, participant, and supporter of BOTL.

that being said Jeff (plumber1965) passed away December 31st 2016 due to a massive heart attack. he was in his home with the love of his life Cindi and his best friend. it was not expected and he is greatly missed. he and i met on here and realized we were the only ones from Utah so we became fast friends and became friends in our day to day life. we helped eachother out and visited each others houses and families several times over the last couple of years and he became like an older brother to me. someone i could ask advice from and still have a great time.

i know i am just telling you what those who knew him already know, but we lost a Great BOTL, Gentle giant, and a great man here today. i am personally heart broken. for anyone that wishes to offer condolences to Cindi, post your memories or say your goodbyes i have included his facebook profile link below as well as his profile picture. i know he is missed greatly outside of this forum and will be here as well.

Rest In Peace Jeff, I love you brother.

https://www.facebook.com/johnsonplumb

P.S. I wasnt sure the best way to get every one able to see this in case they want to say their goodbyes, so if this is the wrong place, or there is a more visible way please please tell me, contact an Admin, or repost.

Attachments

Last edited: