What's new

The passing of Jeff Johnson (plumber1965)

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hello all, I was able to speak to Cindi today and find out that Jeffs services will be held on the 14th of January, I will get the time later.

Also he will be buried in his BOTL shirt and his blue jeans. To me that symbolizes the man that he was the best. Humble, but full of so much love for this forum, the people in it, and his fellow man in general.

I know he loved you all, loved this forum, and loved the brotherhood that pipes and cigars brought him.

Cindi says thank you for the kind words and she is honored and amazed at the out pouring of support.

I will continue to post updates here and pass anything needed onto Jeffs family.

Thank you all for your support from me personally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Funeral services for Jeff Johnson will be on Saturday, January 14, 2017 at Larkin Sunset Gardens in Sandy.

Viewing 9:30-10:45. Funeral services at 11:00. Grave side immediately after.

The obituary will be in the SL Tribune on Thursday, January 12th, but will be available online at the Larkin website before that.

Please help spread the word. Thanks for the support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
My thoughts and prayers go out to his friends and family. Will miss seeing him here. So shocking to have a sudden unexpected loss...