What's new

The SPOT

Rating - 100%
103   0   0

Tourney central right now

Bar area which is becoming bomb central as I accumulate shipping materials lol.

Immediate plans to just start decorating a little without looking like Fridays flair lol. Also to get rid of the wires and centralize all my boxes and games and be able to play them all over rhe house. Part of my reason for starting the thread is to get some ideas. Romulus' table is inspiration as well. People always post "in in the man cave" so I wanted to see em. So keep postin!

Panorama of it

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
Great rooms everyone, love looking at the pics!

View attachment 29794

Whiteboard with my daily reminder list... (Us FOGs need help with our memories :) )
Nice list :)

(also see that PMP cert to the side (I think), congrats, got mine not that long ago and it was some of the most dry/boring material I've had to study in a long time)

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Great rooms everyone, love looking at the pics!

View attachment 29794

Whiteboard with my daily reminder list... (Us FOGs need help with our memories :) )
Nice list :)

(also see that PMP cert to the side (I think), congrats, got mine not that long ago and it was some of the most dry/boring material I've had to study in a long time)
Exactly can't wait to see more ...I need a white board/bomb chart tho lol

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
I got my PiMP license back in 2008... That was one seriously tough test... Far harder than the Lean/Six Sigma BB, ISO Auditor cert tests... Or any of my MBA courses...

It's paid for itself in spades though... Was well worth pursuing...

I'm just glad it's over and that ill never have to pick the PMBOK up again...

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Just had one of their beers for the first time hop stoopid i think it was. pretty good beer. My man cave is my garage. Which is a total disaster. Really happy I can smoke outside now. Next place we get is going to have an outbuilding that I can use for my cigars.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
My spot is Keagan's Irish Pub. That said the beer selection went to shit lately when the discontinued a few of my favs. Good food, smoke friendly, a lot of TV's for sports and some nice eye candy working there too.