What's new

The SPOT

King Kill 33

BoM Dec '13
Rating - 100%
367   0   0
Not granite. Get bent. $70 dollar 12' cheap ass counter top at Menards. Since I did it all myself, and I do mean all, I searched out low price options throughout.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
My humble little spot in a secluded corner of my basement. Coffee, liquor, cigars, pipe tobacco & TV. What else does a guy need? :)

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
My humble little spot in a secluded corner of my basement. Coffee, liquor, cigars, pipe tobacco & TV. What else does a guy need? :)

That's pretty awesome I'm not allowed smoking in the house so if I want to smoke I have no choice but to go outside or into my shed.

Sent from my Tapatalk 2 using iPhone. Bahahahaha ass backwards.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
That's pretty awesome I'm not allowed smoking in the house so if I want to smoke I have no choice but to go outside or into my shed.

Thanks, man. Yeah, I make sure I seal off all ducts & doors - run 2 air purifiers, 2 fans & have a window open (with another fan in the window sucking the smoke to the outside) when I smoke in it. My wife still doesn't like it, but what's she gonna do? ;)

I still smoke outside 95% of the time, especially when the weather is nice.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Thanks, man. Yeah, I make sure I seal off all ducts & doors - run 2 air purifiers, 2 fans & have a window open (with another fan in the window sucking the smoke to the outside) when I smoke in it. My wife still doesn't like it, but what's she gonna do? ;)

I still smoke outside 95% of the time, especially when the weather is nice.
Oh I hear ya. It's nice out here so I enjoy being outside but it's during the winter that it gets rough but hopefully I can clean my shed up and not freeze outside during the winter lol

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0

My garage
Damn tatapalk
Railfan?

Yeah kinda, mostly thought the signs were cool and they are the historic lines in our area.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
I'm actually in talks with a rail historian to make some maps for a paper he is working on about the SOO... I also plan on modeling with my son as soon as he is old enough. I get way nerdy on the rail fan stuff.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
That sounds awesome Sean. I'm a former football player and deep down I'm a huge comic book geek. I have established a though of trying everything an enjoying everything life is to short not to enjoy those things that make you happy.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Don't have any pictures of the porch, but it's screened in, got a nice table an some comfy chairs, along with a mandatory fan. Just need to hook up a speaker or 2 out here so I don't have to crank the stereo inside the house, and once I get enough time to fix my flat screen, the old tube tv is comin out here full time, lol

iPhone5 from tapatalk sent was this.