What's new

The Time Has Finally Come!

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Hey Nick I’m pretty sure you’ll be closer to Cigar World on Rt-17 too. Awesome local shop. I stayed in Mahwah and stopped in the shop last year on my way home from the Renaissance faire.

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk
Yea I stop at Cigar World a lot on my way home from work. They have a great selection of a few harder to find sticks, a little on the pricey side but definitely worth stopping in. The Tobacco Shop in Ridgewood has a great selection of TAAs and Davidoff since they are the local distributor of each. They also have a great selection of other companies, they are also a little pricey but a really good shop to stop in too if you're looking for new ones close by your new house.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Yea I stop at Cigar World a lot on my way home from work. They have a great selection of a few harder to find sticks, a little on the pricey side but definitely worth stopping in. The Tobacco Shop in Ridgewood has a great selection of TAAs and Davidoff since they are the local distributor of each. They also have a great selection of other companies, they are also a little pricey but a really good shop to stop in too if you're looking for new ones close by your new house.
Oh I saw a few smokes that were priced like that, but I figured I’d support a local shop and get a few smokes I haven’t seen in any of my local shops back home. Plus, the NJ prices seemed better than NY’s lol. And I scored a few tins of pipe tobaccos that were no longer in production as well.

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
it's not really weird cuz as soon as we get your new address, which we will, we can just google it anyway
I’d prefer to wait til that time, if anyone truly obtains it though haha

I only think one person has my actual current addy which I only gave because my parents were away and he was sending me a masw or something lol

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
I’d prefer to wait til that time, if anyone truly obtains it though haha

I only think one person has my actual current addy which I only gave because my parents were away and he was sending me a masw or something lol
lol whatever brozef, you live in NJ, it's expensive, we all know this

my house in CA is considered meager at best, and it buys you a fucking mansion in Indiana or ohio lol

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
lol whatever brozef, you live in NJ, it's expensive, we all know this

my house in CA is considered meager at best, and it buys you a fucking mansion in Indiana or ohio lol
Lol I’m not saying it’s expensive or not (everyone is diff) but idk just seems weird putting it out there for the world to see