What's new

The Time Has Finally Come!

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Officially Closed Today and it happens to be my 29th bday, what a gift - debt for life lmaooooo
Congrats dude! And happy birthday! But that post belongs in the things that make me feel old thread... :/ 29, Sheesh...

Pay as much extra as you can on it man, everything after the first fifteen years is mostly just extra interest...

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Thanks guys!!!! Been a crazy day but definitely worth it, can’t wait to get settled in, hopefully we’ll be in by July, have a few projects we’re tryin to tackle first
Congrats brother! All the best with the new place! I guess we are going to have to crash and christen the new digs with some nice sticks lol! :angelic::cigar:;)

nc_6789

Nick
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Damn, it's been a year already! :eek: I don't think we've vherfed since you moved in.. :(
Well technically it’s a year next month on my bday lol but I happened to go through my threads and was shocked how fast the time flew...my patio should be done by the end of the month so we’ll vherf then

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Damn I bought a house a year ago, time flies guys, appreciate each day!! Just reminiscing don’t mind me haha
Apparently I forgot the PITA parts of buying and we sold our condo and bought a house.. had a week in between we were technically homeless and staying with friends, that was awkward but kinda fun. All settled in but realized just how little stuff we have to fill this new bigger space so it's been a lot of buying since then, and identifying projects to be done #funtimes

Happy house Anni!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
We just sold the farm so I have two complete sets of everything. I no longer own a garage, it's now chock full of furniture. Wifey is looking to buy a new house, she's looking in the 2500 - 3000sf range. Curious as I am I asked why we, as a couple with no kids, retiring and tired of upkeep, need such a large house. She said we need a place to put all our stuff. Simple math didn't work with her?