What's new

The wait begins.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Sorry to bump this old thread, but how are you liking your pistol? I've had a Mink'd Shadow for a couple of years now and it's phenomenal.

Full disclosure - I'm on the AA team, though obviously I'm not trying to sell you anything, just making sure you're still happy with the gun.
I couldn't be happier with it. I'll end up with a second one fairly soon.

I think the only other gun I would consider shooting at this point is a Stock 2, but that's more a nuthugger type thing than anything.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry to bump this old thread, but how are you liking your pistol? I've had a Mink'd Shadow for a couple of years now and it's phenomenal.

Full disclosure - I'm on the AA team, though obviously I'm not trying to sell you anything, just making sure you're still happy with the gun.
I couldn't be happier with it. I'll end up with a second one fairly soon.

I think the only other gun I would consider shooting at this point is a Stock 2, but that's more a nuthugger type thing than anything.
I had a Stock 3 for a while, and I've shot a Stock 2 on a few occasions. The only gun I would consider over the Shadow is a small frame Aussie Stock 2, but getting one imported would be nearly impossible. I shot Eric Grauffel's Aussie S2 at SHOT Show and it was glorious. Kale Garretson shoots an Aussie S2 these days as well.

However, at this point I've switched to Limited with an SVI, with a light and fast Akai Custom on order. When I shoot Production I'll be glad to have my Shadows, though.