What's new

The Walking Dead

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I could never be that patient!
It's hard at first, but it really helps if you have other shows backed up to watch, which I do :) I've been saving up Justified, Shameless, and Spartacus so I have them to hold me over
So you're saying you don't want me to tell you what happened on justified? :bangbang:
I. Will. Hurt. You. if you do :)
:rofl: I'm assuming weekly Walking Dead updates are out too?
lol, as long as you don't pm them to me, I will just stop watching this thead :)

FYI, people are willing to throw you under the bus...32823....as a security policy, your mailbox may be in danger
Hehe
XXXX Elegance Ct???
Hmm!!

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I could never be that patient!
It's hard at first, but it really helps if you have other shows backed up to watch, which I do :) I've been saving up Justified, Shameless, and Spartacus so I have them to hold me over
So you're saying you don't want me to tell you what happened on justified? :bangbang:
I. Will. Hurt. You. if you do :)
:rofl: I'm assuming weekly Walking Dead updates are out too?
lol, as long as you don't pm them to me, I will just stop watching this thead :)

FYI, people are willing to throw you under the bus...32823....as a security policy, your mailbox may be in danger
Hehe
XXXX Elegance Ct???
Hmm!!
Don't think I don't know where you live too!

Baldanders

Jim AKA Patty
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Story getting more and more out of sync with the comics but I still love it. I understand changes from the source material but some of the changes seem to be done for no reason.

Rating - 100%
160   0   0
OMG did not dissapoint, yes it's departing from the comic book but I like it that way so you never quite know whats going to happen. Thats why the Merle and Daryl are my favorite charecters on the show since they aren't in the comic book i don't know whats going to happen next

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Great ep for sure. I like this season better than the last. They spent waaaay too much time at the farm. Canot wait for next week!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like this show, but this is the first season I have been caught up and this show is so up and down. Some great episodes some boring ones.

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Breaking bad is the best hands down.. I will check out Walking dead!
Thats a great show as well!!! AMC has my favorite shows with Walking Dead, Mad Men, Breaking Bad, and The Killing. Just watched the first episode of Hell on Wheels, was alright but will watch a few more before deciding to keep going or not.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Breaking bad is the best hands down.. I will check out Walking dead!
Not so fast!! Breaking Bad is a great show but I say Walking dead > Breaking Bad. For the greatness of WD to be fully apppreciated, it has to be watched from the very beginning.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Yes very wrong, story is great and if your a fan of zed you will become addicted lol! One of the most watched shows in television. It has it all, love, drama, murder, mayhem and zombies.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Hope this season gets a little better than last. Do not like the dragging that they do.

Without Breaking Bad anymore the Walking Dead needs to step up the game.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I like Dead they have deviated from the comic but that happens when transferring to TV.

"Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar."