What's new

The Walking Dead

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Definitely a fan, but I go the NetFlix route. Too cheap for cable.
A season or two behind, but no commercials and can watch a few in a row or marathon it if the mood strikes.
(will be UNSUBSCRIBING to this thread, no spoilers! :cool: )
catch up and you'll be able to see season 4 episode 1 online =P

http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/2013/10/the-walking-dead-season-4-premiere-full-episode-now-available-on-amc-com/

if not.. whole seasons on blu-ray can be picked up for less than $20.. with a little luck and a little shopping around ;)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Loved the nod to Georgia's microbrews with scene in the store where they were falling all over case displays of local brews.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Would have to agree, the Talking Dead gave a little info as to what kind of flu it is. You get so immersed in the battle with the dead that I forgot about having real life shit pop up you have to contend with. Love this show!!!!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Stream-tv.me

Watch all episodes of walking dead and tons of other great shows!

VK and VKsource are the best video embedded players on there for watchin

Thank me later lol

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im am absolutely hooked on this show. I have noticed though, if I watch and then go directly too sleep, I dream one long zombie apocalypse dream, even if I wake up a few times, it just continues. Funny thing is its not scary. Its almost like the show has made me used to the idea. lol.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So... how about that finale? I'm stoked that we'll finally see some major changes within the group. I can only take them sitting in one location for so long. The whole little house on the prairie thing they had going on in season 2 nearly killed me.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
So... how about that finale? I'm stoked that we'll finally see some major changes within the group. I can only take them sitting in one location for so long. The whole little house on the prairie thing they had going on in season 2 nearly killed me.
It was awesome did not see that many people dying but it was a great episode

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I enjoyed the mid-finale a lot. As has been said, there needed to be a shake up because sitting at the prison was getting a little stale. I was surprised to see Hershel get whacked, but I do like that the show kills off some main characters to keep you guessing. Also, I am going to have to unfollow all Walking Dead folks on twitter because I watch it on DVR, sometimes not til Tuesday and everyone spoils that kinda shit all over social media.

Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Enjoyed the mid season finale, shocking to see herschel die but i think AMC playing it too safe. I knew at the start of the season herschel was gone, next on the list is probably beth, and carrol, and maybe one or two more "shocking" deaths. Now if they kill off Rick, Daryl, Carl, I will truly be shocked.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
The last 2 episodes were the best of the season. Good to see Herschel pass and the Gov'nah as well. I was very happy to see him go, although they did leave it open that he is still alive.

The baby getting eaten (possibly) was also pretty good.

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
You know I was just starting to like the Governor as a character and thinking there could be hope for him. I said as much to my girlfriend right at the part where he was hugging the little girl in the mud. Then he killed Herschel and literally yelled okay someone kill this fuck! I really liked Herschel. I should have know all my favorite characters die. First Opie on SOA now this. Lol. Great episode though.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I don't know if you guys watch Talking Dead after The Walking Dead, but they brought up a good point that Herschel is kind of like the father figure that Dale was on the farm. All kinds of shit hit the fan when Dale died. I think that he and Herschel both were symbols of peace and order, now with Herschel gone, who will be that comfort to the group? And how hard is the shit gonna be thrown against the wall?

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
What I forgot to mention was how bad ass it was when the little girls busted out the handguns and shot those two people from the governors group.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm still pretty far back in the half section of Season 2... and the episodes just sit on my computer.. for months.

There's just something about it that doesn't attract me back after I stop for a bit.

The game was fun.