What's new

The worst cigar bands

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For me it 100% tatuaje what a failed abortion this little piece of paper is. They covered in what seems like industrial glue and it so thin when you grab a edge it peels like cheap 2 ply TP!

Now I'm trying to rip it with my nonexistent fingernails no luck yet. The Cigar wrapper has got a hole in it now!!!!! but ok the band is off. Maybe I should just start smoking thru the band.

https://twitter.com/maduromadman

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Fuente will always be the worst, followed closely by most CCs. They use more glue to put the bands on than rolling the actual cigar.
See I think that Fuente's bands--from the basic up to OpusX are gorgeous. That being said...yea, too much glue sometimes (though oddly, i think the band comes off an Opus pretty easily).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
See I think that Fuente's bands--from the basic up to OpusX are gorgeous. That being said...yea, too much glue sometimes (though oddly, i think the band comes off an Opus pretty easily).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The bands look great on the high level stuff, no argument there. And typically they do come off fairly easy, only they always bring some wrapper along with them lol.