What's new

The worst cigar bands

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
To me, the new EP Carrillo bands are all over the place graphically... multiple fonts, multiple font sizes, multiple font colors all on one band. They also use confusing naming conventions...hard to figure out the branding. I preferred the cleaner lines of when the brand was first released.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hate most new bands. I love classic bands. Lately it seems like the "band" on some cigars takes up more than half the cigar! I prefer old school Cuban bands. I really like the CAO LaTraviata bands, they look very classic.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Opus X bands are by far the best looking bands in my opinion. But getting them off is absolute hell lol. 9/10 the band takes off a little piece of the wrapper with it.

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
yeah AF opus/destino/DCPR/GoF bands are all really cool to look at but they over glue them SO BAD

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I love the art work on the CAO Christmas bands but they are too big with to much glue-- I wish they would have done something like Pete did with the Little Monsters and put them on a card.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm not a fan of cigar bands in general, but some brands have simply gotten weird these past 7 or so years.
C'mon guys, just roll an excellent stick and they'll sell them selves. :sour:

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Love Romacraft sticks....but it's impossible to get that band off....What's with putting a top thin band around the slightly larger steel reinforced heavy duty super glued band.

The band is very simple and I don't mind the look at all but good lord...I cut the bastards off.