What's new

The Worst Cigar(s) You Ever Smoked

sascha

size does matter
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
try the missile Corojo, so far I never had a bad edge. actually just won 2 boxes of them and they are good. they are my woodshop smokes or when I just crave a nice nicotine buzz. nice, strong and not very complex, but I like'em.

the Old world reserve I hated so much, yuck, smokedless than an inch:wtf:

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Strange because I used to enjoy them -- the Puros Indios that I started to smoke a month or so ago. So bad I haven't wanted to try one again.

Fidel

Deceased Dictator
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Worst cigar?? Well... you old timers on the forum remember those giant ceegars they gave out as prizes at the fair when we were kids?

Don`t EVER smoke one of those :smokingbo

Actually, the worst thing I ever smoked was a non-filter Pall Mall out of a Vietnam era C-Ration. They came in packs of 4. I think I still have some scar tissue in my lungs fron that one.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I'm a huge RP fan, but the only OWR I've had was horrible. VERY bitter and pretty mushy. I will try another and a few of the maduros before I write them off, but that one was sick.
you are a more patient man than I

Very rarely do I give a cigar a second chance

I only smoke one a day and would rather take my chances with a cigar I haven't tried before over a cigar I have already had a negative experience with

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
From my limited experience it has to be the Astral candela. Horrible, like smoking a haystack. Besides that I've been lucky to have mostly good experiences...

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I checked back in my memory bank. Absolutely the worst ever was a Cusano Killer Cameroon. It was really sweet and weak, kind of like oversweetened tea and didn't get stronger or change at all as I got through it (I had about 2/3 of it before I gave up.) It left a sweet aftertaste that I couldn't wait to get rid of.