What's new

They made me do it.

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I spent most of my weekend at the Burning Leaf, and a slew of the guys there were talking about this forum. I had met most of them through another site, and when I found out this is where they are now spending their time-I had to follow.

Been smoking for about 3 years now. My name is Justin, and I travel with my job, hence the username. Ithe mortgage payment covers a place in KC, MO, but home is reallyl wherever I park the RV. like to visit B&M's all over the country and see what each one has to offer. The Chicagoland crew has pulled me into their web, so I wanted to tag-along to the forum they hang out at. Looking forward to reading the posts and getting to know everyone here.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Glad to see you on the board. It was great to catch up on Saturday morning bro, glad you made it out!!! Enjoy your stay....

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
:welcome: Justin, Greetings from North Carolina and Welcome to the family! :welcome:

It's almost reached a point where it's gonna be tough keeping track of all the Justin's on the forum! :grin: