What's new

They made me do it.

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
First of all-wow! Thanks for all the welcomes. I've been active on internet forums for many years, and I've never seen an intro thread get so many responses. It really does look like a great crew here.

Welcome to the board Justin. Glad to have you here and hope to see you back Wednesday night!
Looks like a good sign on Wednesday, they have me scheduled back there for Thursday. As long as the job that morning goes smoothly-I'll be there! Regardless, I do want to buy that box.
Howdy Justin. Sorry I didn't make it back up on Saturday night.
Hope to see you again soon.
No worries, at least we were able to catch up for a bit, it was good to see you again.
Welcome to Botl Justin. Hows the last 6 months been on the road!
Been treating me well. Since we first met, my girlfriend is back on the road again. When I last left IL, I was headed towards a long project in NJ. 1 week into that, they pulled my co-worker off, and brought Karen back out with me. This week is the first project we've been apart since Thanksgiving.
Welcome Justin!!
Thanks! You hail from the home of my favorite RV park in the country. We absolutely love that KOA there. An RV park with a bar? I'm sold. They let me smoke cigars in their bar, and the locals were a great crew of people.
Hey Justin! Good to see you've signed up.
Hey, if it's good enough for the W.B.-the it's good enough for me!