What's new

Things that Make Me Feel Old

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Things that make me feel old....square here telling me he was too young to appreciate a nes game, lol.
yeah that was elementary school for me. perfect age for something like zelda 1 or SMB 3, but not for stuff like zelda 2 or ninja gaiden level difficulty

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Adventures of Link was a bad game but so you not have fond memories of it?
not really, i was too young too appreciate it when it first came out. much much too difficult for a young kid. Zelda 1 and AlttP are gold however.
I have no idea what either of you are talking about. So now I feel even older. :ROFLMAO:

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
My first computer was a radio shack "thing" you attached to your TV, and I could only use it when my dad wasnt home, since we only had 1 TV in the house.
You wanna talk about video games, let's talk about Defender, and Pitfall on Atari 2600, that's what I was all about. (Again, when my dad wasnt home)
Early 80's

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
My first computer was a radio shack "thing" you attached to your TV, and I could only use it when my dad wasnt home, since we only had 1 TV in the house.
You wanna talk about video games, let's talk about Defender, and Pitfall on Atari 2600, that's what I was all about. (Again, when my dad wasnt home)
Early 80's
Pong
Nuff said....