What's new

Thinkin about a golf outing next spring

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
That's a bummer. Though I have mine but probably won't have the chance to get out. How's about rifle season? I plan to be in Tawas for the opener. If you aren't too far from there, we should hook up for a puff.

We'll talk.

Chow.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
THAT is a great idea...the golf in Mesquite is great and reasonable.....5 awesome courses!
I was thinking that too on the way into the office. The drag would be that there would not be any of Gales BBQ. And if you haven't had the chance to try it. I could not explain how f'in good it is.

But Vegas, hmmmmmmmm. Casa Fuente, hmmmmmm. And I have an uncle that ownes a bar on the strip and we could take that place over in the evenings. Hmmmmmmmm.

Let's hear it....

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
I could do vegas. My wife will certainly be tagging along though. Maybe not on the golf, but certainly on the trip. She doesn't trust me alone in vegas. Shes well aware of my affinity for naked women and gambling. And she knows if the gambling went well, there' be lots of naked women...and according to her, "Homie don't play that."

Regardless, i'm down. Wuold love to meet up with some of them west coast boys.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
I could do vegas. My wife will certainly be tagging along though. Maybe not on the golf, but certainly on the trip. She doesn't trust me alone in vegas. Shes well aware of my affinity for naked women and gambling. And she knows if the gambling went well, there' be lots of naked women...and according to her, "Homie don't play that."

Regardless, i'm down. Wuold love to meet up with some of them west coast boys.
Same Same here. Nancy and her can hang while we ....

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Guess we'll have to ditch the ladies and hit the Crazy Horse. i know we can make that sort of thing happen there. Cash talks baby!!!