What's new

Thinking annout these this month

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
That's why if your aging you Habanos you should get the Liberatdor. That's one of my all time favorites when aged 3+ years. I believe it's 6"X54 so it's a "sublime" figurado

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unless you have tons of money to blow, a $15+ stick that comes in a 10 box is not ideal for aging when there are plenty of fantastic CCs out there that are <$10.

Are the Boli Libs good? Yes. Are they worth the price of entry and necessary time to achieve greatness for an average smoker? Not really imo.

Little late on chiming in. Agree Monte is inconsistent. I rarely buy them for that reason. Exception would be the media coronas. Never had a double edmundo I enjoyed going back to the original release. Tastes differ so don't let that stop you. I had a perfect ARG 5/14 edmundo last week that a friend sent me. He has had good luck with ARG code. I'm a big mag 46 fan. My favorite Upmann. I don't smoke fresh ones. 4-5 years minimum, but maybe I'm missing something on freshies since I haven't tried one.
I've had good luck with the ARG code as well, Mike.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Unless you have tons of money to blow, a $15+ stick that comes in a 10 box is not ideal for aging when there are plenty of fantastic CCs out there that are <$10.

Are the Boli Libs good? Yes. Are they worth the price of entry and necessary time to achieve greatness for an average smoker? Not really imo.

I've had good luck with the ARG code as well, Mike.
You're right

Libertadores are not an ideal box to age at the price

You can grab a JL2 box for a similar price with great aging potential and it's 25 sticks.

Feel me?