What's new

This big mother is here!!

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Well, I was amazed to see how many empty or near empty boxes I had...Once I started pulling out singles and putting them away, I was sort of bummed. I only have the singles of "special" cigars out so far, the regulars will go in the second drawer when it gets here. I need to go on another buying spree. I've smoked way too many in the last 2 months. I really thought I had more than I do...oh well, here I go again!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Well, I was amazed to see how many empty or near empty boxes I had...Once I started pulling out singles and putting them away, I was sort of bummed. I only have the singles of "special" cigars out so far, the regulars will go in the second drawer when it gets here. I need to go on another buying spree. I've smoked way too many in the last 2 months. I really thought I had more than I do...oh well, here I go again!
Awe screw it man. Life is short. A good cigar is a thing of beauty, enjoyment. WHo says you cant buy a little happiness. Enjoy. At the speed you smoke you cannot be really over doing it.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I was thinking a box would last him at least a year. If he fills that sucker make sure he puts you all in his will. :rofl: :rofl: